NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

A bunch of misdemeanors and ACDs .The court system is a big scheme they all do/owe each other favors even with paid lawyers .

A bunch of misdemeanors and ACDs .The court system is a big scheme they all do/owe each other favors even with paid lawyers .

stupid stuff....assault in the 3rd when i was 17, criminal mischief resisting arrest and disorderly conduct in college, grew up a lot since than thankfully

stupid stuff....assault in the 3rd when i was 17, criminal mischief resisting arrest and disorderly conduct in college, grew up a lot since than thankfully

I got arrested about 6x before I was arrested for murder, copped out to manslaughter in the 1st, got sentenced to 10 did 7 now out on parole for 5......I'm not and don't ever wanna be "about that life"
frown.gif

I got arrested about 6x before I was arrested for murder, copped out to manslaughter in the 1st, got sentenced to 10 did 7 now out on parole for 5......I'm not and don't ever wanna be "about that life"
frown.gif

Banged up like 10 times since 97. Record got expunged after I paid a #!@ load of money for lawyers. Got legit and got my pistol license, once I got my pistol license I started shootin at folks. 2008 Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon. Case been open for 3 years now.

Banged up like 10 times since 97. Record got expunged after I paid a #!@ load of money for lawyers. Got legit and got my pistol license, once I got my pistol license I started shootin at folks. 2008 Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon. Case been open for 3 years now.

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

frown.gif
you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

frown.gif
you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

frown.gif
Damn son, you caught a body?

frown.gif
Damn son, you caught a body?

I've been arrested but I've never actually committed a crime.

My cousin thought it was a good idea to pistol whip some kid the night that I slept over his house, so, I basically ended up getting choke slammed in my sleep by SCPD and spent the next 5 hours hand cuffed to a wall getting interrogated.

He's doing 7 years upstate because of that incident,
30t6p3b.gif

I've been arrested but I've never actually committed a crime.

My cousin thought it was a good idea to pistol whip some kid the night that I slept over his house, so, I basically ended up getting choke slammed in my sleep by SCPD and spent the next 5 hours hand cuffed to a wall getting interrogated.

He's doing 7 years upstate because of that incident,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

never arrested but convicted of misd. reckless driving in VIRGINIA
30t6p3b.gif
..and i agree...my lawyer confirmed it..they just do each other favor..the more money you have the better..smhh

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

never arrested but convicted of misd. reckless driving in VIRGINIA
30t6p3b.gif
..and i agree...my lawyer confirmed it..they just do each other favor..the more money you have the better..smhh

august 19 of 2008 it was my kuzns 20 bday n i had jus got done grabbin two 30 packs on a beer run so we go back to the homies spot n get to celebratin so after those 30 packs a couple of 18s a bottle of patron a half bottle of apple pucker n countless blunts we call it a night so im ###### wasted by now n i really dont feel like walkin home in this condition so i think of the brilliant idea of comin up on a car so i find the first car with the windows down (im a car boostin pro at this point so smh at myself for the rookie mistake) n lucky me the car looks like its already been boosted so i get in but i cant drive so i get the lil homie to drive well were on the way back to my kuzn house but the lil homie grinds the clutch around the corner from my kuzns n just my luck theres some cops servin what seems to be a domestic (theres never cops in my weak ### town) so they follow us but were already on my street (my kuzn lives on the next street over) so everyone but me gets out (im wasted) so my homies n my kuzn go to a random house while the police grab me well the cops catch up to them n ask whos house they was at n my homie says its his kuzn house so the police knock n 2 white ayo dudes come out (my homie black) n they like naw we dont kno them so they start askin who stole the car n im already in the police car like i did it i did it so they take me in (i also had a knife that was in the shape of a .38 that i tucked into the seat that they never found) well i spend a couple weeks in jail n then at court the judge says ill be released on some work release that starts in jan 09 well i never go n im on the run for like 8 months (they came to my house with warrants like 3 times n each time i had just got home when they just left) then they finally catch me in aug n i do 4 months (released in dec 09) n ive been on probation ever since but hopefully i can discharge in june

august 19 of 2008 it was my kuzns 20 bday n i had jus got done grabbin two 30 packs on a beer run so we go back to the homies spot n get to celebratin so after those 30 packs a couple of 18s a bottle of patron a half bottle of apple pucker n countless blunts we call it a night so im ###### wasted by now n i really dont feel like walkin home in this condition so i think of the brilliant idea of comin up on a car so i find the first car with the windows down (im a car boostin pro at this point so smh at myself for the rookie mistake) n lucky me the car looks like its already been boosted so i get in but i cant drive so i get the lil homie to drive well were on the way back to my kuzn house but the lil homie grinds the clutch around the corner from my kuzns n just my luck theres some cops servin what seems to be a domestic (theres never cops in my weak ### town) so they follow us but were already on my street (my kuzn lives on the next street over) so everyone but me gets out (im wasted) so my homies n my kuzn go to a random house while the police grab me well the cops catch up to them n ask whos house they was at n my homie says its his kuzn house so the police knock n 2 white ayo dudes come out (my homie black) n they like naw we dont kno them so they start askin who stole the car n im already in the police car like i did it i did it so they take me in (i also had a knife that was in the shape of a .38 that i tucked into the seat that they never found) well i spend a couple weeks in jail n then at court the judge says ill be released on some work release that starts in jan 09 well i never go n im on the run for like 8 months (they came to my house with warrants like 3 times n each time i had just got home when they just left) then they finally catch me in aug n i do 4 months (released in dec 09) n ive been on probation ever since but hopefully i can discharge in june

Back
Top Bottom