NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

never done time i have been arrested but never charged.
my brother is doing 15 years straight.
so i cant do no time 2 sons in jail i aint trying to have my mom feel guilty.

damn, ive never even been close. ive been pulled over 3 times but not even close to being arrested

damn, ive never even been close. ive been pulled over 3 times but not even close to being arrested

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

Honestly as a man, what happen in my situation I was a coward. I was talking tuff about dude too his chick(who I was smashing), I played her so she went back & told dude months after I said what I said. For a few weeks we was going back and forth on some he say she say, one day it escalated and son approached me & invited me to a squabble...I thought I was too "about that life" and made it happen, broad day in front of everybody.Was on the run for 4 months until I got knocked, spent 17 months on rikers until I copped out...1st offer was a flat 20
tired.gif
What building was you in ?

I was in the 4 building

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

Honestly as a man, what happen in my situation I was a coward. I was talking tuff about dude too his chick(who I was smashing), I played her so she went back & told dude months after I said what I said. For a few weeks we was going back and forth on some he say she say, one day it escalated and son approached me & invited me to a squabble...I thought I was too "about that life" and made it happen, broad day in front of everybody.Was on the run for 4 months until I got knocked, spent 17 months on rikers until I copped out...1st offer was a flat 20
tired.gif
What building was you in ?

I was in the 4 building

^ so you just shot someone in the middle of the day in front of a bunch of witnesses? not trying to sound accusatory, sorry if it comes off as such

how old were you when it happened?
how old were you when you got out?
was this a one time thing that got out of hand, or were you out there doing other things?
did you hire an attorny, or use public defender?

^ so you just shot someone in the middle of the day in front of a bunch of witnesses? not trying to sound accusatory, sorry if it comes off as such

was this a one time thing that got out of hand, or were you out there doing other things?

Originally Posted by richiecotite

I was 17 when it happen and now I'm 25(been home for 13 months) I had a paid lawyer It was something that was boiling for a few months over a chick(smh) After we argued I left, came back.... 7:30 in the evening in the summertime so it was still pretty much sunny out

I was 17 when it happen and now I'm 25(been home for 13 months) I had a paid lawyer It was something that was boiling for a few months over a chick(smh) After we argued I left, came back.... 7:30 in the evening in the summertime so it was still pretty much sunny out

Underaged drinking at Notre Dame/MSU game last fall.  I was in the stands, faded.  Went to the bathroom to piss, and couldn't find my seats.  Ended up in someone else's and puked in them (This was all in the first quarter).  Blacked out after that, and was in the back of a police car when I came to.  Was in the drunk tank for 13 hours, and had to listen to us win the game on a FG in OT on the radio. 
30t6p3b.gif
3 month probation.

Underaged drinking at Notre Dame/MSU game last fall.  I was in the stands, faded.  Went to the bathroom to piss, and couldn't find my seats.  Ended up in someone else's and puked in them (This was all in the first quarter).  Blacked out after that, and was in the back of a police car when I came to.  Was in the drunk tank for 13 hours, and had to listen to us win the game on a FG in OT on the radio. 
30t6p3b.gif
3 month probation.

you seem like you've cooled out...did you do any sort of programs (GED, therapy) while you were in? did they help? 

you seem like you've cooled out...did you do any sort of programs (GED, therapy) while you were in? did they help? 

First time was 10th grade in high school. On the second to last day, i got in a fight and beat the crap out of my opponent. It was all caught on camera. I got my picture taken and finger printed, had to do some community service and a couple of projects to get it off my record.

Second time was October 2009. I'm white/hispanic, and I was driving with my black friend near the projects. He went to the store to get cigs, and I got pulled over down the block by a Toyota mini-van. They handcuffed me and searched us and my car, found nothing. The store he went into was a known drug spot. The cops were so pissed they didn't find anything.

Third time was May 2010. I was running late to see my main jumpoff at the time. I was going like 70 in a 35. Got pulled over by an undercover, who immediately ripped me out the car and searched me. I forgot I had a couple bags of mj on me. Spent 5 hours in jail and got processed and given a court date and a fine.

Fourth time was August 2010. I got fired from my job because someone snitched on some bs. I was extremely heart broken because the director of the company was my family's good friend, and he got rid of me. I was dedicated to my work, I would work 70+ hours a week and I turned the store I was working for around. In 7 periods my profits were $40,000 higher than all of the previous year combined, and there were still 6 periods to go. I was planning on making a career with this company and moving up, and i said I was going to kill myself and I threw a temper tantrum. Cops were called and I got taken to a mental hospital for a couple hours.

Fifth time was November 2010. I was getting pulled over for my 5% tint on my car. I had a half pound of green on me. Lucky for me, the cop was cool and he took the green and only charged me with parapharnelia (empty baggie and roach in ash tray). I got 6 months probation, I'm off of it next month
pimp.gif

First time was 10th grade in high school. On the second to last day, i got in a fight and beat the crap out of my opponent. It was all caught on camera. I got my picture taken and finger printed, had to do some community service and a couple of projects to get it off my record.

Second time was October 2009. I'm white/hispanic, and I was driving with my black friend near the projects. He went to the store to get cigs, and I got pulled over down the block by a Toyota mini-van. They handcuffed me and searched us and my car, found nothing. The store he went into was a known drug spot. The cops were so pissed they didn't find anything.

Third time was May 2010. I was running late to see my main jumpoff at the time. I was going like 70 in a 35. Got pulled over by an undercover, who immediately ripped me out the car and searched me. I forgot I had a couple bags of mj on me. Spent 5 hours in jail and got processed and given a court date and a fine.

Fourth time was August 2010. I got fired from my job because someone snitched on some bs. I was extremely heart broken because the director of the company was my family's good friend, and he got rid of me. I was dedicated to my work, I would work 70+ hours a week and I turned the store I was working for around. In 7 periods my profits were $40,000 higher than all of the previous year combined, and there were still 6 periods to go. I was planning on making a career with this company and moving up, and i said I was going to kill myself and I threw a temper tantrum. Cops were called and I got taken to a mental hospital for a couple hours.

Fifth time was November 2010. I was getting pulled over for my 5% tint on my car. I had a half pound of green on me. Lucky for me, the cop was cool and he took the green and only charged me with parapharnelia (empty baggie and roach in ash tray). I got 6 months probation, I'm off of it next month
pimp.gif

illegal possesion of a firearm at 16.

5 years probation.

fresh off and my bday is next week
smokin.gif

illegal possesion of a firearm at 16.

5 years probation.

fresh off and my bday is next week
smokin.gif

Yup. Had a warrrant out for my arrest.... #@%+ sucked balls man 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Did a lil time. Probation for 3yrs. Almost a year under my belt. 

Yup. Had a warrrant out for my arrest.... #@%+ sucked balls man 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Did a lil time. Probation for 3yrs. Almost a year under my belt. 

Back
Top Bottom