NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

I got arrested for me and my girl fighting. she was hitting me and ++%$ and i pushed her down. I went to jail for 2 days. Have to take Family Violence classes every wednesday night. 21 in total. Im on week 10. My case got dismissed though. Even had a free lawyer too.

I got arrested for me and my girl fighting. she was hitting me and ++%$ and i pushed her down. I went to jail for 2 days. Have to take Family Violence classes every wednesday night. 21 in total. Im on week 10. My case got dismissed though. Even had a free lawyer too.

When I was 17, I got arrested at school for a misdemeanor. I have to admit, it felt kinda cool being put in the paddywagon.
laugh.gif

Got juvenile probation and was fined. (Didn't have to pay the whole fine either because the probation officer closed my case.
pimp.gif
)

But other than that, I'm clean.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I ain't never been about that life.

When I was 17, I got arrested at school for a misdemeanor. I have to admit, it felt kinda cool being put in the paddywagon.
laugh.gif

Got juvenile probation and was fined. (Didn't have to pay the whole fine either because the probation officer closed my case.
pimp.gif
)

But other than that, I'm clean.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I ain't never been about that life.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

what is it with NT's recent obsession with "being about that life" aint %@@* cool about living life reckless
indifferent.gif

and no I've never been arrested...

I been thinking about the same lately. I guess people start seeing movies and be like whoa I wanna do that or be about that. $%^+ aint cool when you sitting in a cell for dolo. Freedom is worth alot more then people realize. Been on some relax, chill and stack paper since I came home. That life is cool till your life become property of D.O.C

Never been arrested. Close calls, living in VA is dangerous for weedheads that speed. Weapons are now legal and I don't ride with more than 2g. "Speeding" is now like 8mph over for me after a reckless case.

NycPosite congrats on getting things together.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

what is it with NT's recent obsession with "being about that life" aint %@@* cool about living life reckless
indifferent.gif

and no I've never been arrested...

I been thinking about the same lately. I guess people start seeing movies and be like whoa I wanna do that or be about that. $%^+ aint cool when you sitting in a cell for dolo. Freedom is worth alot more then people realize. Been on some relax, chill and stack paper since I came home. That life is cool till your life become property of D.O.C

Never been arrested. Close calls, living in VA is dangerous for weedheads that speed. Weapons are now legal and I don't ride with more than 2g. "Speeding" is now like 8mph over for me after a reckless case.

NycPosite congrats on getting things together.

Did 2yrs at spotfed during my teenage yrs. Then another 2 yrs on the island for distribution and possesion of a firearm. NYC allday!! I'm about that life period!! TRINI!!

Did 2yrs at spotfed during my teenage yrs. Then another 2 yrs on the island for distribution and possesion of a firearm. NYC allday!! I'm about that life period!! TRINI!!

never done time i have been arrested but never charged.
my brother is doing 15 years straight.
so i cant do no time 2 sons in jail i aint trying to have my mom feel guilty.

Back
Top Bottom