NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

A bunch of misdemeanors and ACDs .The court system is a big scheme they all do/owe each other favors even with paid lawyers .
never arrested but convicted of misd. reckless driving in VIRGINIA
30t6p3b.gif
..and i agree...my lawyer confirmed it..they just do each other favor..the more money you have the better..smhh

Yea my lawyer said before dealing with the regular court systems is no problems he said when the FBI start getting involved or any big agency similar u pretty much *$++%# 

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

A bunch of misdemeanors and ACDs .The court system is a big scheme they all do/owe each other favors even with paid lawyers .
never arrested but convicted of misd. reckless driving in VIRGINIA
30t6p3b.gif
..and i agree...my lawyer confirmed it..they just do each other favor..the more money you have the better..smhh

Yea my lawyer said before dealing with the regular court systems is no problems he said when the FBI start getting involved or any big agency similar u pretty much *$++%# 

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

I got arrested about 6x before I was arrested for murder, copped out to manslaughter in the 1st, got sentenced to 10 did 7 now out on parole for 5......I'm not and don't ever wanna be "about that life"
frown.gif
you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

Honestly as a man, what happen in my situation I was a coward. I was talking tuff about dude too his chick(who I was smashing), I played her so she went back & told dude months after I said what I said. For a few weeks we was going back and forth on some he say she say, one day it escalated and son approached me & invited me to a squabble...I thought I was too "about that life" and made it happen, broad day in front of everybody.Was on the run for 4 months until I got knocked, spent 17 months on rikers until I copped out...1st offer was a flat 20
tired.gif
What building was you in ?

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

I got arrested about 6x before I was arrested for murder, copped out to manslaughter in the 1st, got sentenced to 10 did 7 now out on parole for 5......I'm not and don't ever wanna be "about that life"
frown.gif
you really gonna just say all that and not provide a story?

Honestly as a man, what happen in my situation I was a coward. I was talking tuff about dude too his chick(who I was smashing), I played her so she went back & told dude months after I said what I said. For a few weeks we was going back and forth on some he say she say, one day it escalated and son approached me & invited me to a squabble...I thought I was too "about that life" and made it happen, broad day in front of everybody.Was on the run for 4 months until I got knocked, spent 17 months on rikers until I copped out...1st offer was a flat 20
tired.gif
What building was you in ?

been knocked twice. Had to do a double bullet on the island so that turns out to be 16 months. since then switched up friends. you can never trust anyone. $@**!s you grew up with will drop dime on you for freedom
30t6p3b.gif

been knocked twice. Had to do a double bullet on the island so that turns out to be 16 months. since then switched up friends. you can never trust anyone. $@**!s you grew up with will drop dime on you for freedom
30t6p3b.gif

Once, for commercial grand theft. Spent about 8 hrs in county, posted bail. Got a lawyer, got it reduced to a misdemeanor of a joy ride. Currently on probation still.

Once, for commercial grand theft. Spent about 8 hrs in county, posted bail. Got a lawyer, got it reduced to a misdemeanor of a joy ride. Currently on probation still.

what is it with NT's recent obsession with "being about that life" aint %@@* cool about living life reckless
indifferent.gif

and no I've never been arrested...

what is it with NT's recent obsession with "being about that life" aint %@@* cool about living life reckless
indifferent.gif

This one time i almost went to jail for like 500 days. ever since then i got my head right and started promoting positive. SWAG

This one time i almost went to jail for like 500 days. ever since then i got my head right and started promoting positive. SWAG

Assault with Ninja Stars...

Serving 6 months of community service at the dragon domo or dojo or something like that..

Assault with Ninja Stars...

Serving 6 months of community service at the dragon domo or dojo or something like that..

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

indifferent.gif

I been thinking about the same lately. I guess people start seeing movies and be like whoa I wanna do that or be about that. $%^+ aint cool when you sitting in a cell for dolo. Freedom is worth alot more then people realize. Been on some relax, chill and stack paper since I came home. That life is cool till your life become property of D.O.C

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

indifferent.gif

I been thinking about the same lately. I guess people start seeing movies and be like whoa I wanna do that or be about that. $%^+ aint cool when you sitting in a cell for dolo. Freedom is worth alot more then people realize. Been on some relax, chill and stack paper since I came home. That life is cool till your life become property of D.O.C

Back
Top Bottom