NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

mogotti2

Banned
The worst thing on my record is a criminal speeding ticket that got reduced
laugh.gif

are you about that life

The worst thing on my record is a criminal speeding ticket that got reduced
laugh.gif

are you about that life

ive been arrested a few times, id rather not say for wat. just know it aint no sex crime type +*!#

ive been arrested a few times, id rather not say for wat. just know it aint no sex crime type +*!#

not about that life.... but i see a DUI coming in the near future. I have to cut that $%#% out.

not about that life.... but i see a DUI coming in the near future. I have to cut that $%#% out.

i got 2 assault charges a few years ago and a ticky tack b.s "domestic violence" charge over yelling at my sons mother and nosy neighbors calling the cops. not hitting were talking about yelling.

it is what it is, everything happened more then 3 years ago, i get off probation in june and after being on some form of probation for almost 5 years now it's going to feel good to not have that monkey on my back no more. plus i talked to my lawyer a while back and i'll be able to get everything expunged and off my record soon too.

all that being said F jail, F court, F paying fines, F taking anger management classes i never needed.

i got 2 assault charges a few years ago and a ticky tack b.s "domestic violence" charge over yelling at my sons mother and nosy neighbors calling the cops. not hitting were talking about yelling.

it is what it is, everything happened more then 3 years ago, i get off probation in june and after being on some form of probation for almost 5 years now it's going to feel good to not have that monkey on my back no more. plus i talked to my lawyer a while back and i'll be able to get everything expunged and off my record soon too.

all that being said F jail, F court, F paying fines, F taking anger management classes i never needed.

Back
Top Bottom