NT how many REAL friends do you have?

I feel bad for y'all.  I got a huge social circle.  There's a core group of about 7 of us but I couldn't count the rest.  It's a regular occurrence for about 10-15 of us to go out every thursday-saturday and on certain weekdays.  All of my closest peoples are from my graduating class but I think that's just how it is where I'm from. Everyone knows each other and holds each other down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel bad for y'all.  I got a huge social circle.  There's a core group of about 7 of us but I couldn't count the rest.  It's a regular occurrence for about 10-15 of us to go out every thursday-saturday and on certain weekdays.  All of my closest peoples are from my graduating class but I think that's just how it is where I'm from. Everyone knows each other and holds each other down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 with 1-2 more on the fence of that criteria.

"These are my friends. I have their backs. They are the closest thing to blood that I have." - Black My Heart
pimp.gif

2 with 1-2 more on the fence of that criteria.

"These are my friends. I have their backs. They are the closest thing to blood that I have." - Black My Heart
pimp.gif

I had 2 real friend that i would call my brothers 
pimp.gif

but ever since one of them went off to college in Boston dude has been acting super brand new to the point were i don't even think we are kool like that anymore 
frown.gif

I had 2 real friend that i would call my brothers 
pimp.gif

but ever since one of them went off to college in Boston dude has been acting super brand new to the point were i don't even think we are kool like that anymore 
frown.gif

3. alot of people i know would consider me a close friend but the feeling is not mutual

3. alot of people i know would consider me a close friend but the feeling is not mutual

Back
Top Bottom