NT how many REAL friends do you have?

Real friends?

Don't know a single person that would hold me down if things ever got iffy... I just hang around people right now cause they're entertaining. I like to keep it independent. Got a lot of associates though, but no one I'd consider a true "brother".

#teamsolodolo

Real friends?

Don't know a single person that would hold me down if things ever got iffy... I just hang around people right now cause they're entertaining. I like to keep it independent. Got a lot of associates though, but no one I'd consider a true "brother".

#teamsolodolo

I cant call it. I never been the one to depend on anyone, not even family.
people will surprise you as far as who will ride for you and who won't but I don't look for that kind of support.
I run with several circles that really have nothing to do with each other, so technically its a lot of friends.
The responsibility of a tight cirlce of like 3 friends I never liked.
associates < friends
but standing on your own 10 
smokin.gif

I cant call it. I never been the one to depend on anyone, not even family.
people will surprise you as far as who will ride for you and who won't but I don't look for that kind of support.
I run with several circles that really have nothing to do with each other, so technically its a lot of friends.
The responsibility of a tight cirlce of like 3 friends I never liked.
associates < friends
but standing on your own 10 
smokin.gif

One I've been cool with since Pre-k and whenever I got into some %!@! I could count on him to help me out or bail me out.

The other I've known since 6th grade, he's basically an exact copy of me, personality wise.

These are my only 2 real/best friends.

My roommate think we're all BFF and %!@! because I let him move in, but only reason I let him is cause he wanted to go to the same college as me and now he's not doing %!@! except making 7.25 an hour at some electric supply warehouse, he has no plans regarding college anymore.

One I've been cool with since Pre-k and whenever I got into some %!@! I could count on him to help me out or bail me out.

The other I've known since 6th grade, he's basically an exact copy of me, personality wise.

These are my only 2 real/best friends.

My roommate think we're all BFF and %!@! because I let him move in, but only reason I let him is cause he wanted to go to the same college as me and now he's not doing %!@! except making 7.25 an hour at some electric supply warehouse, he has no plans regarding college anymore.

never understood the whole, "can't trust anyone...zero" thing. like, how do you go thru life just being suspicious of everyone?
laugh.gif

never understood the whole, "can't trust anyone...zero" thing. like, how do you go thru life just being suspicious of everyone?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom