NT how many REAL friends do you have?

To the people saying they have 3 or more "real" friends how did you guys get so close?

My definition of real friend is if you got shot this person would carry you in their arms for miles in order to get you to the hospital. That's a real friend to me. I know ppl and hang around a group of "friends" but in actuality I keep them at a distance because I don't like them that much. The things I like would probably ostracize me from the incrowd as it has in the past due to me being an atheist. I've know this one guy for 10 years and our friendship is kind of strong but this one time I was stranded at Walmart because I locked my keys in my car so I called this dude up to pick me up.... He didn't come through... SMH You would think if someone you've known for 10 years would drop what they were doing to get you out of a sticky situation. Guess I was wrong.

To the people saying they have 3 or more "real" friends how did you guys get so close?

My definition of real friend is if you got shot this person would carry you in their arms for miles in order to get you to the hospital. That's a real friend to me. I know ppl and hang around a group of "friends" but in actuality I keep them at a distance because I don't like them that much. The things I like would probably ostracize me from the incrowd as it has in the past due to me being an atheist. I've know this one guy for 10 years and our friendship is kind of strong but this one time I was stranded at Walmart because I locked my keys in my car so I called this dude up to pick me up.... He didn't come through... SMH You would think if someone you've known for 10 years would drop what they were doing to get you out of a sticky situation. Guess I was wrong.

i count my real friends as the dudes who came and saw me daily when i was $#%@@+ up.  4, but i kick it on the regular with more. 

not trying to be an %$* but how do some of you have 0 friends?  like there is 0 people you trust? or you just flat out don't hang out with anyone but yourself?

i count my real friends as the dudes who came and saw me daily when i was $#%@@+ up.  4, but i kick it on the regular with more. 

not trying to be an %$* but how do some of you have 0 friends?  like there is 0 people you trust? or you just flat out don't hang out with anyone but yourself?

Originally Posted by BK201

These types of dudes ain't ya friend. just associates. I really honestly believe I'm too good a friend to have best friend. Like i have set the standard to high because I would do a lot for my friends let alone best friend and i'm pretty sure I wouldn't get anything comparable in return. My thing is I have a lot of people that tell me I'm their best friend and I'm like "really, because I don't feel the same way about you." People take my common courtesy as being friendly, when I'm really at the core just a golden rule kinda guy ( do unto others as you would have them do to you). 

These types of dudes ain't ya friend. just associates. I really honestly believe I'm too good a friend to have best friend. Like i have set the standard to high because I would do a lot for my friends let alone best friend and i'm pretty sure I wouldn't get anything comparable in return. My thing is I have a lot of people that tell me I'm their best friend and I'm like "really, because I don't feel the same way about you." People take my common courtesy as being friendly, when I'm really at the core just a golden rule kinda guy ( do unto others as you would have them do to you). 

Id say 1 or 2, maybe 3 TOPS....very hard to TRUST people
30t6p3b.gif

but on the regular, i have many "acquaintances" who call themselves my "friends"

Id say 1 or 2, maybe 3 TOPS....very hard to TRUST people
30t6p3b.gif

but on the regular, i have many "acquaintances" who call themselves my "friends"

for me it was partying, I turned acquaintances into true friends.we started hitting parties and realized our differences made a good combination. weekend after weekend we got closer to the point wed all stay the night at my boys house just to hang out , we ddint need to go out cuz we had more fun amongst each other.(i dont see a problem with it since theres more females than males in our group). I think now were to the point nothn gonna happen in our life w/o others in the group knowing cuz were that close now, and i think if I were to die today all f them would cry for me, were like a fam amongst friends, and I feel blessed cuz i remember just a yr ago I was a loner with almost no one to talk to....

for me it was partying, I turned acquaintances into true friends.we started hitting parties and realized our differences made a good combination. weekend after weekend we got closer to the point wed all stay the night at my boys house just to hang out , we ddint need to go out cuz we had more fun amongst each other.(i dont see a problem with it since theres more females than males in our group). I think now were to the point nothn gonna happen in our life w/o others in the group knowing cuz were that close now, and i think if I were to die today all f them would cry for me, were like a fam amongst friends, and I feel blessed cuz i remember just a yr ago I was a loner with almost no one to talk to....

i got 5 real friends. i know they my real friends cause they was my !!%!$@ when i aint have +!+%. & when i came up they aint change one bit, & now i fell off a lil bit. but its still the same dudes i mess wit & they aint changed, they know im hurtin right now so they look out for me like i looked out for them when i was on top. & they all proved they self to have my back at one point or another, id die for my !!%!$@ & i know theyd die for me straight up. thats love bruh

i got 5 real friends. i know they my real friends cause they was my !!%!$@ when i aint have +!+%. & when i came up they aint change one bit, & now i fell off a lil bit. but its still the same dudes i mess wit & they aint changed, they know im hurtin right now so they look out for me like i looked out for them when i was on top. & they all proved they self to have my back at one point or another, id die for my !!%!$@ & i know theyd die for me straight up. thats love bruh

Originally Posted by Wr

I really honestly believe I'm too good a friend to have best friend. Like i have set the standard to high because I would do a lot for my friends let alone best friend and i'm pretty sure I wouldn't get anything comparable in return. My thing is I have a lot of people that tell me I'm their best friend and I'm like "really, because I don't feel the same way about you." People take my common courtesy as being friendly, when I'm really at the core just a golden rule kinda guy ( do unto others as you would have them do to you). 

I feel the same way, lets be friends.

Originally Posted by Wr

I really honestly believe I'm too good a friend to have best friend. Like i have set the standard to high because I would do a lot for my friends let alone best friend and i'm pretty sure I wouldn't get anything comparable in return. My thing is I have a lot of people that tell me I'm their best friend and I'm like "really, because I don't feel the same way about you." People take my common courtesy as being friendly, when I'm really at the core just a golden rule kinda guy ( do unto others as you would have them do to you). 

I feel the same way, lets be friends.

Back
Top Bottom