NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

300.jpg

15 and change an hour

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

most depressing thread ever
laugh.gif

nahh im jp... this actually motivates me to get my paper right... props to yall makin that legal money
pimp.gif

as for me, im unemployed.. but i do a little hustlin that racks me at least 7 bills a week...

not resellin shoes either
pimp.gif

if youre bringing home ATLEAST $2,800 a month in cold hard cash you got nothing to worry about brother.  Thats like a $50K a year legit job after taxes.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

most depressing thread ever
laugh.gif

nahh im jp... this actually motivates me to get my paper right... props to yall makin that legal money
pimp.gif

as for me, im unemployed.. but i do a little hustlin that racks me at least 7 bills a week...

not resellin shoes either
pimp.gif

if youre bringing home ATLEAST $2,800 a month in cold hard cash you got nothing to worry about brother.  Thats like a $50K a year legit job after taxes.

I'm a broke @@# college student right now. 
embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'.  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm a broke @@# college student right now. 
embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'.  

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm a broke %%+ college student right now. 
embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'

You will be BALLIN' when you graduate my dude! Do NOT give up! Wifey is going through struggles right now too...

But I keep telling her, not to give up, she almost there and by that time, she'll be making TWICE my salary.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'

You will be BALLIN' when you graduate my dude! Do NOT give up! Wifey is going through struggles right now too...

But I keep telling her, not to give up, she almost there and by that time, she'll be making TWICE my salary.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

You gotta get your work on. If a women makes more than you it's bad. You will lose your mojo. 

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

You gotta get your work on. If a women makes more than you it's bad. You will lose your mojo. 

around 300-400 a week

Camaro5racing.com is my job.

i also deliver chinese food... in my 335i lol (delivery job pays for my gas. website pays for the whip)

junior in college.

around 300-400 a week

Camaro5racing.com is my job.

i also deliver chinese food... in my 335i lol (delivery job pays for my gas. website pays for the whip)

junior in college.

$10.20/hr....need more but low rent and no debt is a definite plus. Wouldn't know how to act if/when I made 20+/hr

$10.20/hr....need more but low rent and no debt is a definite plus. Wouldn't know how to act if/when I made 20+/hr

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

say what?

my wife makes more than me, and it doesn't hurt my ego one bit.  Someone in our household has to be bringing home that 6 fig salary, and it aint me (yet).  After getting married (hell even before we were married) our money was always co-mingled.  why would it affect me negatively that she makes more money when her money is my money?

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

say what?

my wife makes more than me, and it doesn't hurt my ego one bit.  Someone in our household has to be bringing home that 6 fig salary, and it aint me (yet).  After getting married (hell even before we were married) our money was always co-mingled.  why would it affect me negatively that she makes more money when her money is my money?

Back
Top Bottom