NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

i also deliver chinese food... in my 335i lol (delivery job pays for my gas. website pays for the whip)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i always wanted to do something like this..

theres a mom&pop pizza shop around my way that delivers their food in Acuras and BMWs (with decals and all) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

i also deliver chinese food... in my 335i lol (delivery job pays for my gas. website pays for the whip)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i always wanted to do something like this..

theres a mom&pop pizza shop around my way that delivers their food in Acuras and BMWs (with decals and all) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I so wish I was getting paid more. That is the major downside living in the city cause I am paycheck to paycheck.

I make about $22 an hour but work 35 hours a week as apposed to 40. At least I have benefits but I hardly even use it.
Use them. If you somehow go to no benefits, you'll regret it. No benefits such so much, I wish I had them. Dentist fees are highway robbery!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I so wish I was getting paid more. That is the major downside living in the city cause I am paycheck to paycheck.

I make about $22 an hour but work 35 hours a week as apposed to 40. At least I have benefits but I hardly even use it.
Use them. If you somehow go to no benefits, you'll regret it. No benefits such so much, I wish I had them. Dentist fees are highway robbery!

Slightly off-topic but to my american NTers, what's the average income annually of someone who has had a degree, and is currently working a white collar job over there?

I'm not talking about those old-timers/big shot execs....but those who graduated like within the past 3-5 years, and has decent experience?

Slightly off-topic but to my american NTers, what's the average income annually of someone who has had a degree, and is currently working a white collar job over there?

I'm not talking about those old-timers/big shot execs....but those who graduated like within the past 3-5 years, and has decent experience?

$0.00 hourly 18% commission on $28k-40k weekly. I work from 7:30am-around noon 5 days a week. If I broke it down hourly I'd average around $140 after taxes and business expenses.

$0.00 hourly 18% commission on $28k-40k weekly. I work from 7:30am-around noon 5 days a week. If I broke it down hourly I'd average around $140 after taxes and business expenses.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm a broke %%+ college student right now. 
embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You will be BALLIN' when you graduate my dude! Do NOT give up! Wifey is going through struggles right now too...

But I keep telling her, not to give up, she almost there and by that time, she'll be making TWICE my salary.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Thanks dude. Yeah. Whenever a new semester starts, my social life basically goes out the window. I only have breaks during summer and winter when the fall semester ends. 
eyes.gif

Good luck to your girl though dude. It's a good thing you're supporting her. This nursing major is way too taxing on the mind and body.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm a broke %%+ college student right now. 
embarassed.gif

I quit my part time job so that I could just focus on my studies. I got 3 more years in my nursing program. Hopefully all goes well then I plan to be cakin'
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You will be BALLIN' when you graduate my dude! Do NOT give up! Wifey is going through struggles right now too...

But I keep telling her, not to give up, she almost there and by that time, she'll be making TWICE my salary.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Thanks dude. Yeah. Whenever a new semester starts, my social life basically goes out the window. I only have breaks during summer and winter when the fall semester ends. 
eyes.gif

Good luck to your girl though dude. It's a good thing you're supporting her. This nursing major is way too taxing on the mind and body.

S#$#. I'm praying I get this job I just applied for soon. Everyone here is leaving soon and I ain't trying to be the loser that stayed.

S#$#. I'm praying I get this job I just applied for soon. Everyone here is leaving soon and I ain't trying to be the loser that stayed.

Originally Posted by lazy feet

$10.20/hr....need more but low rent and no debt is a definite plus. Wouldn't know how to act if/when I made 20+/hr

20/hr is still %$$@. Aim higher. Don't mean that in a negative way but aim for some real money. 

Originally Posted by lazy feet

$10.20/hr....need more but low rent and no debt is a definite plus. Wouldn't know how to act if/when I made 20+/hr

20/hr is still %$$@. Aim higher. Don't mean that in a negative way but aim for some real money. 

$16.53 Full time 40 hrs+ at Fulton Provisions. I cut meat there. Beef steaks, roasts, stew etc.

$8.90 Part time 20 hrs at Nike Retail.

Take home about $2400/Month

$16.53 Full time 40 hrs+ at Fulton Provisions. I cut meat there. Beef steaks, roasts, stew etc.

$8.90 Part time 20 hrs at Nike Retail.

Take home about $2400/Month

Back
Top Bottom