NT, How much music do you have in your Itunes?

5673 songs, 14.9 days, 24.70GB

I go through so many moods, I would never delete a song just cuz I don't feel like listening to it at a particular time. It all depends on what I'mdoing and interested in listening to at the moment, but they always change.
mainstream rap (Jay-Z, 50, T.I. stuff that gets radio play)
non-mainstream rap (famous rappers' early stuff, Mos Def, the Roots, etc).
r&b (Ne-Yo, Alicia Keys, etc.)
rock (Blink 182, System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine, etc) - good for working out
mainstream top 20 (whatever it is at the time, great for having parties)
a newly developed country interest (courtesy of Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, etc.) - great for summer nights drivin around my hometown (grew up on a farm andonly recently began listening/liking country)
Alternative - or whatever you would call music from The OC Mixes. Yes I admit I have them, I think they are great for unwinding and chillin at the beach.
Oldies (Billy Joel, Beach Boys, Bruce Springsteen, stuff my parents listened to when I was growing up)
Stuff like O.A.R., Jack Johnson, etc. good music to relax to.

I think thats about all of it.

Also, not to hijack the thread, but Explosions in the Sky is a phenomenal band. They did the soundtrack for Friday Night Lights (both the movie and tv show),and some of their stuff is amazing. Very calming but also gets me so hyped up at the same time - listen to "Your Hand in Mine" as an example.

You would make this thread
laugh.gif

In my itunes i got about 800...

But i have 2 30gig ipods full of music not on my computer so thats about 11k... when i get a new computer ima put all my music on it... but the computer i havenow will slow down TREMENDOUSLY if i do
laugh.gif

I knew NT had dudes with over 10k songs. Always a crazy sight to see because I always thought that I had a lot.

Currently:
6684 songs, 16.8 days, 33.08 GB

I have 33.07 GB right now but have around 59.8 GB in my hard drive...

music folders just grow bigger and bigger haha

I think I have somewhere around 42 GB. All my music is on my other computer but it's definitely in the 40s. I only probably listen to about 12 GB or sothough. I have a lot of complete albums but never listen to all the songs.

None. I just keep everything on my IPOD. If I lose the music, oh well. I can be magically replaced
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Quality > Quantity. I'm very picky with my music, can't just DL any album. (99 albums, 1363 songs, 3.6 days, 7.71 GB) I'm takin' it EZ for now. Some of you dudes shutting it down.

Co-Sign
I try and find the 320kbps MP3's .... none of that 128 $*%@.

Just got a new computer yesterday after the other one with all my music crashed so right now Im workin my way back up at 12 hours only
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom