NT, How often do you wash your bath towels? Vol. I can smell the mildew

Real talk yo. I know cats that use the same towel after showering for months without washing it. Just hang it up to dry and use it over and over again.

It smells like your swimming trunks that you left in the trunk all Summer...
sick.gif

twice...i use each side once unless i'm down to the last one...three at the most and i dont even like that...before college i only used it once but thatgot expensive trying to wash every week in the dorms...

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

That's gross. I'm in college right now and I wash mine every 2 weeks along with the rest of my laundry.
This is actually where I got the idea for this thread...

Unsanitary roommates FTL

Ya'll some fronters lol. After every use? Even if you do laundry once every week that's still seven fresh towels being used per week. More if youdon't wash every week. I wash my towels when I do laundry which is about every other week. I'll switch out a towel whenever I feel its getting dirty.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Real talk yo. I know cats that use the same towel after showering for months without washing it. Just hang it up to dry and use it over and over again.

It smells like your swimming trunks that you left in the trunk all Summer...
sick.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I wash mine after using it once or twice

edit -- after seeing RavageBX's post, I'll clarify. I got PT gear that I have to wash everyday or every other day so it gives me a reason to toss mytowels in there.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ya'll some fronters lol. After every use? Even if you do laundry once every week that's still seven fresh towels being used per week. More if you don't wash every week. I wash my towels when I do laundry which is about every other week. I'll switch out a towel whenever I feel its getting dirty.
it's a habit my mom rubbed off on me

the sheets/pillow cases even get changed twice a week
laugh.gif

my wife and i do our laundry once a week, so we just throw our towels into the laundry basket with our clothes every sunday.

What a waste of water come out clean and wipe yourself down with a towel that smells foul .. I usually wash mines once a week i switch off tho

I have a few towels.

I use each towel twice.

So I guess I wash them every week.

Every 3 days. Thats just for the nuts and booty. I'm on that sponge %%$ and face cleanser though.

The dry off towel...every 3 days

ive been using the same one for about 2 weeks or maybe more.
laugh.gif
only time i change it is if it smells bad or my mom takes it to wash it

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Ya'll some fronters lol. After every use? Even if you do laundry once every week that's still seven fresh towels being used per week. More if you don't wash every week. I wash my towels when I do laundry which is about every other week. I'll switch out a towel whenever I feel its getting dirty.

laugh.gif

This man is a straight lie

thats nasty man. People use the same towel for 2 weeks?! I will use the same one 2 times max.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

This man is a straight lie
why would i lie?

Back
Top Bottom