NT, How often do you wash your bath towels? Vol. I can smell the mildew

once a week. I hate feeling clean, and then having that mildew smell on your skin afterwards.

Ive got a rotation of quite a few towels. so I usually wash them all when I do Laundry which is once ever 2 weeks or so

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

That's gross. I'm in college right now and I wash mine every 2 weeks along with the rest of my laundry.
I do too. When I was at home it was once a week.

laugh.gif
at some of you people saying "I wash mines".

laugh.gif
smh.gif

JR5

like 2 weeks.

Washing it every 2 days is OD, its not that serious. in theory, you should be clean when the towel touches your body. If your not, your doing it wrong.

Every week. Sometimes two. But if it's two weeks I usually use about three towels since I don't use them back-to-back much; they never seem to dryenough, so I usually change them and when they pile up I wash them.

2 Months is beyond od. i rarely use hand cloths twice. if i do, it's a result of not getting around to washing and i'll hand-wash it before i use it.i'll use a dryoff towel about 3 or 4 times tho.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

ewww

sick.gif

[cleveland] THATS NASTY [/cleveland]

mines is always soft and dry, i keep three towel in my rotation
pimp.gif

you're doing it wrong.

Word. I always keep 3-4 towels in my room. I don't ever use a towel for more than a week.

Once a week. I get out of the shower clean, there isn't any reason why they should smell.

I have 5 towels and I go 3 days using 1. If I happen to drop it then it gets thrown in the hamper.

Back
Top Bottom