NT, How often do you wash your bath towels? Vol. I can smell the mildew

whenever it stops feeling fresh, i switch it out. that switching every day stuff sounds ridiculous.

that is gross. i use my towel once...maybe twice. then i get a new one. and wash.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I use a fresh one every time. I thought everybody did.

Same here.

If I ever go on a trip somewhere, then I'll pack one towel and use it more than once. Other than that, I use a new one every time.

I'm ALWAYS catching hell around the crib because I switch towels after every shower. WELL EXCUSE ME! How the *!++ do you expect me to dry a clean %+* witha dirty towel? *+!%...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn i need to change my sheets, all the coochie juice is starting to add up.
sick.gif

duke you know that is not what's poppin
laugh.gif

rollin around in juicebox explosions
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

sick.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
I can't lie, I tend to let a lil time elapse in order to appreciate the abstract art that gets left behind but that's only with onechick. Max be hitting them random biddies and leaving his meat and potatoes simmering in the crock pot too long. He gone mess around and get em burnt up! Thenhe got the nerve to not wash the dishes??? Uggh...
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

JRose5 wrote:
laugh.gif
at some of you people saying "I wash mines".

laugh.gif
smh.gif

JR5

JR5 why do you always try to start stuff with the "ghetto" talk.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- thats JRose for you
eyes.gif

- one thing you can always count on from NT: childish comments from the kids (and some adults), mature comments from the adults (and some kids), and then youhave JRose
smh.gif

- dont expect any type of response admitting to that fact. about the only response you can expect from him is a backpedling one or a defensive one filled withthreats. one thing is for sure JRose has a big probelm with the urban community (i dont believe its a 'black thing'). the scary ting is dude is aneducator
smh.gif
, i'd hate like hell to have dude as a teacher in HS, i wonder if he blurts out those same snide comments at work that he finds so hard toresist on here?

- however in his defense, i'd be willing to bet being a HS teacher he sees enough disgusting behavior to make your stomach turn and give up all hope on theyouth. but its also my belief that once you get an grow an attitude like that it might be time to call it quits. i used to work with juveniles with substanceabuse problems at a correctional facility, once i developed a sour attitude toward the youth i was working with i quit.....why stay there??

*EDIT*

- oh and to answer the question: 5-7 days, sometimes sooner if the towel doesnt dry properly.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

JRose5 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

JR5

smh.gif
laugh.gif

- thats JRose for you
eyes.gif

- one thing you can always count on from NT: childish comments from the kids (and some adults), mature comments from the adults (and some kids), and then you have JRose
smh.gif

- dont expect any type of response admitting to that fact. about the only response you can expect from him is a backpedling one or a defensive one filled with threats. one thing is for sure JRose has a big probelm with the urban community (i dont believe its a 'black thing'). the scary ting is dude is an educator
smh.gif
, i'd hate like hell to have dude as a teacher in HS, i wonder if he blurts out those same snide comments at work that he finds so hard to resist on here?

- however in his defense, i'd be willing to bet being a HS teacher he sees enough disgusting behavior to make your stomach turn and give up all hope on the youth. but its also my belief that once you get an grow an attitude like that it might be time to call it quits. i used to work with juveniles with substance abuse problems at a correctional facility, once i developed a sour attitude toward the youth i was working with i quit.....why stay there??

*EDIT*

- oh and to answer the question: 5-7 days, sometimes sooner if the towel doesnt dry properly.

Betchu ain't gon do nothin' about it... And I be having a grip of extra towels, so I be swapping mines out bout errry 3 or 4 days, or whenurr datfabric softenah don't be smellin gud no moe...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

sick.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
I can't lie, I tend to let a lil time elapse in order to appreciate the abstract art that gets left behind but that's only with one chick. Max be hitting them random biddies and leaving his meat and potatoes simmering in the crock pot too long. He gone mess around and get em burnt up! Then he got the nerve to not wash the dishes??? Uggh...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
rilla why are your posts always so detailed?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

JRose5 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

JR5

smh.gif
laugh.gif

- thats JRose for you
eyes.gif

- one thing you can always count on from NT: childish comments from the kids (and some adults), mature comments from the adults (and some kids), and then you have JRose
smh.gif

- dont expect any type of response admitting to that fact. about the only response you can expect from him is a backpedling one or a defensive one filled with threats. one thing is for sure JRose has a big probelm with the urban community (i dont believe its a 'black thing'). the scary ting is dude is an educator
smh.gif
, i'd hate like hell to have dude as a teacher in HS, i wonder if he blurts out those same snide comments at work that he finds so hard to resist on here?

- however in his defense, i'd be willing to bet being a HS teacher he sees enough disgusting behavior to make your stomach turn and give up all hope on the youth. but its also my belief that once you get an grow an attitude like that it might be time to call it quits. i used to work with juveniles with substance abuse problems at a correctional facility, once i developed a sour attitude toward the youth i was working with i quit.....why stay there??

*EDIT*

Betchu ain't gon do nothin' about it... And I be having a grip of extra towels, so I be swapping mines out bout errry 3 or 4 days, or whenurr datfabric softenah don't be smellin gud no moe...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

sick.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
I can't lie, I tend to let a lil time elapse in order to appreciate the abstract art that gets left behind but that's only with one chick. Max be hitting them random biddies and leaving his meat and potatoes simmering in the crock pot too long. He gone mess around and get em burnt up! Then he got the nerve to not wash the dishes??? Uggh...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
rilla why are your posts always so detailed?
laugh.gif
I'm good at what I do and I like adjectives. Hell ionno...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ya'll some fronters lol. After every use? Even if you do laundry once every week that's still seven fresh towels being used per week. More if you don't wash every week. I wash my towels when I do laundry which is about every other week. I'll switch out a towel whenever I feel its getting dirty.
QFT!!!!!!!!

They get washed every week. I got a couple so if one starts smelling bad i switch em up.

I only use a towel once before it goes in the hamper. I still live at home with the parents still and we got a gang of towels

i use mine for about and week and wash it with my laundry. my roommate never washes his though, he has like 6 towels and 5 of them still have the tags on it

Everyday ??? I thought once every few days was surely enough ... So lemme get this straight .. ya'll dry off , then dump it in the hamper ?? Ya'llmight as well conserve water and energy and just shake off the water like a dog .. Jesu schrist

I rotate 4-5 towels a month. I feel my towel "smells" after the 3-4 time i use it. MAJOR pet peeve of mine...

don't you hate it when you leave towels in the washer for too long and they turn sour?

then you gotta wash 'em all over again?

FTL.

When I was in highschool I had a zero hour strength and conditioning class.. so it started an hour before regular classes.

I had one towel that I would rotate every 3 weeks or so...
roll.gif
It honestlywasn't too gross.

But when I'm carrying a bunch of books around in my bag, adding a towel EVERYDAY gets OD

Back
Top Bottom