• 6' 4"

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • 6' 5"

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 6' 6" and taller

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
5' 8" wish i was about 5' 10" 5' 11"

Smoking Bob Marley early on in my life i think stopped me from growing a few more inches ahah

Last edited:
380653_o.gif

Aim high Willis

theres a lot of really small dudes on NT lol. being under 6 feet would be terrible.

theres a lot of really small dudes on NT lol. being under 6 feet would be terrible.

y'all dudes :lol: there's literally nothing about being short that ruins my life.

as long as you actually act like a grown *** man there is no reason to be all aggy about like some dudes get.

the only "bad" thing is the jokes, but as a man if you can't handle some jokes you could be 6'9 it wouldn't matter,

you just soft. trust me, i live a normal life and haven't missed out on any opportunities.

y'all dudes :lol: there's literally nothing about being short that ruins my life.

as long as you actually act like a grown *** man there is no reason to be all aggy about like some dudes get.

the only "bad" thing is the jokes, but as a man if you can't handle some jokes you could be 6'9 it wouldn't matter,

you just soft. trust me, i live a normal life and haven't missed out on any opportunities.

Stop fam you're making too much sense

They gonna view your response as "sensitive"

tons of short dudes win at life. tom cruise, usher, ti are 3 off the top of my head that the ladies love and they don't see height, just confidence and bread.
there are tons of tall goofballs.

Stop fam you're making too much sense

They gonna view your response as "sensitive"

yeah i'm prepared. if you say anything about being short they label you mad w/ the Napoleon Syndrome.

the dudes like that ruin it for the rest of us. and the dudes who get really bulked up and wanna fight to

overcompensate. :rofl: but hey like i said before i lost my V to 5'11 chick who courted me. my boys clowned

me.......yambs were still acquired.

View media item 664992

Back
Top Bottom