Votes: 17 6.3%
  • 6' 5"

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • 6' 6" and taller

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
5'10

Love my height; seems just right
 Want to cop that car in AVY but I'm 6'5, test drove in one of them, and it's to small for me. My legs can barely breath plus now back seat for my passengers
ohwell.gif

Hitting a chick taller than you >

One of my ex's was 5'10. Used to tower over me with heels on. She modeled too so I felt :smokin

My eyes deceive me... it seems like i'm as tall as the guys at the gym.

Then when we get in front of a reflection, unfortunately i'm not! :\

My eyes deceive me... it seems like i'm as tall as the guys at the gym.

Then when we get in front of a reflection, unfortunately i'm not! :\

happens to me all the time. In basketball games, Ill stand on the court n feel like we the same height but once the game starts the height shows.

I'm 5'8ish 5'9 id say. size 9.5

Last edited:
PROTIP for short people: Aint nobody worried about how short you are except you. other guys

between all the dudes in here saying how depressing it would be to be under 5'10 and dudes in real life

being the only people to comment on other dude's height it's not even us who care. it's something we

have no control over so i feel like caring about it is pretty lame/childish. i feel like most short dudes' confidence

be on a hundred, thousand, trillion :pimp: as it should be. girls eat that **** up and other dudes find it intimidating

sometimes, it's kinda weird but i've seen it. they all of a sudden gotta put you down cuz the chick is really feelin

you.

5'9 5'7 w/ the soul of a 6'4 *****

some of you are making me self conscious about my weight.

I thought being 6 foot @ 240 was okay 
ohwell.gif

I'm a size 11 though, never have trouble finding shoes 
nthat.gif

I'll say this... The chances of a yamb denying you because you're short or much higher than she denying you because you're tall...

5'11"...

NoI'm not rounding up to six feet... Cuz when I catch the oop I want them to know the real deal...

6'2" is the most common lie height of all time.

Back
Top Bottom