NT, how the hell is S.A. Spurs THIS good?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- They're healthy.
- Manu & Parker didn't play international ball this summer.
- Jefferson learned the system/his role over the summer.
- As always they found new complimentary players.
^this...and if they can't take it to the hole...they gonna make it rain that 3ball...the western conf. playoffs gonna be silly tho...

- They're healthy.
^this...and if they can't take it to the hole...they gonna make it rain that 3ball...the western conf. playoffs gonna be silly tho...

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

- They're healthy.

and also they evolved as a team and tweaked their offense

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

- They're healthy.

and also they evolved as a team and tweaked their offense

Splitter is soft and flops 95% of the time. He does have some decent post moves. Hopefully with more experience he will get better

Being a spurs fan I def didn't see them being this good. Pop adjusted to the times and Duncan is willing to sacrifice his stats for the wins. Plus no international playing in the summer has been very helpful (healthy). I don't see them getting the bulls record, I just want them to win the championship.

Splitter is soft and flops 95% of the time. He does have some decent post moves. Hopefully with more experience he will get better

Being a spurs fan I def didn't see them being this good. Pop adjusted to the times and Duncan is willing to sacrifice his stats for the wins. Plus no international playing in the summer has been very helpful (healthy). I don't see them getting the bulls record, I just want them to win the championship.

I reallyyy dislike the Spurs.

They get soooo many unfair calls, the flops, just everything is OVER THE TOP.

I'll never understand why the refs allow them to do it.

The main key for ANY team in the league is to have their starters and 6th man healthy. If you wanna make playoffs and run at a title, key players have to be healthy and productive.

Ginobli starting is also why the Spurs are so good. Pop shoulda done that last season.

The main key for ANY team in the league is to have their starters and 6th man healthy. If you wanna make playoffs and run at a title, key players have to be healthy and productive.

Ginobli starting is also why the Spurs are so good. Pop shoulda done that last season.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Don't even go there. Its not a problem when the Lakers or the flopping Celtics aka drama queens get all the calls. Quit bein salty bro. And Tim has never had the respect of officials. Dude has to get damn near killed down low to get a call. Please stop the complaining and givethose boys credit where its due.

Don't even go there. Its not a problem when the Lakers or the flopping Celtics aka drama queens get all the calls. Quit bein salty bro. And Tim has never had the respect of officials. Dude has to get damn near killed down low to get a call. Please stop the complaining and givethose boys credit where its due.

Double post

Double post

Back
Top Bottom