NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

OP, lets see a pic of you and the dude, its mildly gay but i wanna see what your up against, btw girl is pretty fly.

OP, lets see a pic of you and the dude, its mildly gay but i wanna see what your up against, btw girl is pretty fly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ForeverDecember21 wrote:

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

This dude is going through all of this for a thread when I'm sure the real situation here is him simping over some chick who occasionally talks to him and gives side-hugs. Knowing he has an ice cube's chance in Hell, and longing for the day they would be together, he lurks on her Facebook page feeling like:

6frwhu1.png
On point. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ForeverDecember21 wrote:

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

This dude is going through all of this for a thread when I'm sure the real situation here is him simping over some chick who occasionally talks to him and gives side-hugs. Knowing he has an ice cube's chance in Hell, and longing for the day they would be together, he lurks on her Facebook page feeling like:

6frwhu1.png
On point. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If given the chance I wouldn't mind smashing the engage chick (if she were single of course)
devil.gif

OP, went on some P.O.W. status on us
indifferent.gif

But seriously, snap out of it before you dig yourself a deeper hole of disappointment.

This thread is on some retrospective stuff... though
tired.gif

If given the chance I wouldn't mind smashing the engage chick (if she were single of course)
devil.gif

OP, went on some P.O.W. status on us
indifferent.gif

But seriously, snap out of it before you dig yourself a deeper hole of disappointment.

This thread is on some retrospective stuff... though
tired.gif

i would say walk away. But if you decide to stay, what makes you think she won't 'feel' another guy while she's with you?

i would say walk away. But if you decide to stay, what makes you think she won't 'feel' another guy while she's with you?

I feel like every guy has to learn this whole "girl is nice to you, she's hot, she must like me" stuff the hard way... when you're 13.

I feel like every guy has to learn this whole "girl is nice to you, she's hot, she must like me" stuff the hard way... when you're 13.

The girls fiance is a NTer and once he saw this thread he knew who OP was by the name and avy combo and now dude is lyin in a ditch somewhere.

....Or OP is probably in class and will respond when he gets out.

The girls fiance is a NTer and once he saw this thread he knew who OP was by the name and avy combo and now dude is lyin in a ditch somewhere.

....Or OP is probably in class and will respond when he gets out.

Back
Top Bottom