NT, I caught feelings and lost.

Started talking to this girl about a month ago. We both liked eachother but I think I overwhelmed her a bit. I realized catching feelings and being a simp can lead to no good. I kinda wish I handled things differently, but I was too eager to jump into a relationship. Shoulda smashed (which I did) and kept it movin
30t6p3b.gif
. Advice, tips, criticism?
Cute lil asian chick with mass and some c cups too. 
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
fok3gn.png

Started talking to this girl about a month ago. We both liked eachother but I think I overwhelmed her a bit. I realized catching feelings and being a simp can lead to no good. I kinda wish I handled things differently, but I was too eager to jump into a relationship. Shoulda smashed (which I did) and kept it movin
30t6p3b.gif
. Advice, tips, criticism?
Cute lil asian chick with mass and some c cups too. 
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
fok3gn.png

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Advice, tips, criticism?

probably made yourself too available.. some females are turned away by that.

at least your "L" isnt as severe as some of the folks i know 1st hand. 
grin.gif

live and learn . 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Advice, tips, criticism?

probably made yourself too available.. some females are turned away by that.

at least your "L" isnt as severe as some of the folks i know 1st hand. 
grin.gif

live and learn . 
pimp.gif

Pics of face too?

Happens to the best of us. Concentrate on you and not her...And you'll be fine.

Pics of face too?

Happens to the best of us. Concentrate on you and not her...And you'll be fine.

How does one not rush into a relationship?

How does one seem not so available?

And that "mass" isnt THAT bad I guess

How does one not rush into a relationship?

How does one seem not so available?

And that "mass" isnt THAT bad I guess

2 weeks from now when she hasn't found anyone as smooth as you, she'll be back. You can still get her back if you really want to. You gotta cut all communication for 4 days, then "accidentally" text her, and be like oh my bad, but how are you? blah blah, when she replies, say cool and nothing else, wait another few days, and just hit her with the, "I've been thinking about you, you trying to link up?" and it'll be good kid.

2 weeks from now when she hasn't found anyone as smooth as you, she'll be back. You can still get her back if you really want to. You gotta cut all communication for 4 days, then "accidentally" text her, and be like oh my bad, but how are you? blah blah, when she replies, say cool and nothing else, wait another few days, and just hit her with the, "I've been thinking about you, you trying to link up?" and it'll be good kid.

it happens fam.just give her some space, but hit her with , have a goodnight, hope you have a great day, and smile cause everyone needs to be reminded of what beauty is kind texts...you never know ,she might call/text to hangout again 

Back
Top Bottom