NT, I caught feelings and lost.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by briannnnn

How does one seem not so available?
By not making yourself available.

Don't always ask her when she's free, don't always tell her when you're free.  If she's legitimately interested, she'll ask you what you want to do.
wat-baby.jpg

?

And ok, OP you lost because you let your feeling known too early? And here I am losing because I let my feelings known too late. So @!+? When do you show your hand?
grin.gif
Learning from what I just went through. I think you should go with the flow we both had feelings pretty early and we both expressed it, but I think I ended up expecting way too much and wasn't even treating her the way I did when we first met. I ended up stressing myself out and going crazy over literally nothing, which is exactly what you DONT want to do.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

By not making yourself available.

Don't always ask her when she's free, don't always tell her when you're free.  If she's legitimately interested, she'll ask you what you want to do.
wat-baby.jpg

?

And ok, OP you lost because you let your feeling known too early? And here I am losing because I let my feelings known too late. So @!+? When do you show your hand?
grin.gif
Learning from what I just went through. I think you should go with the flow we both had feelings pretty early and we both expressed it, but I think I ended up expecting way too much and wasn't even treating her the way I did when we first met. I ended up stressing myself out and going crazy over literally nothing, which is exactly what you DONT want to do.

by living your life..it's one thing to go out of your way a bit and show interest...but don't go super out of your way by make plans based on when she might be available ..or assuming on what she would like..
it cliche...but do you.. and when your time and her time works out for the both of you...then hang out.

until you have a firm commitment for a relationship... there's no need to act like every free moment you have should have her in mind

by living your life..it's one thing to go out of your way a bit and show interest...but don't go super out of your way by make plans based on when she might be available ..or assuming on what she would like..
it cliche...but do you.. and when your time and her time works out for the both of you...then hang out.

until you have a firm commitment for a relationship... there's no need to act like every free moment you have should have her in mind

You be aight B, people take L's everyday.

Do what your boy do, keep females on the side for rainy days and the trick is don't bring or mention them to your friends it's easy to get rid of them that way.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

This is some good advice right here Dirty, right on point. Applies to what I did and should have done instead. 
tired.gif
 The funny thing is I caught myself simping and being too available but for some reason I just couldn't change my attitude.. it drove me nuts. 

You be aight B, people take L's everyday.

Do what your boy do, keep females on the side for rainy days and the trick is don't bring or mention them to your friends it's easy to get rid of them that way.
smile.gif

This is some good advice right here Dirty, right on point. Applies to what I did and should have done instead. 
tired.gif
 The funny thing is I caught myself simping and being too available but for some reason I just couldn't change my attitude.. it drove me nuts. 

Exactly.

OP I made the same mistake a few months ago. Usually I am busy and never call girls after I get their numbers but this one girl...I was so feeling her. It was so bad that I started doing things completely uncharacteristic of myself. For example we would talk and she would dominate the conversation and I kinda would shy away. Or I would put a restriction on my intial opinions, about certain topics, when we didn't agree, and just be agreeable to almost anything she said. I treated her way too nice by driving out my way for her whenever she asked. I would do things like this because I started to think if I was opinionated and too masculine I might loose her.

It's ironic, you try to do everything possible to not mess up the rapport you two have but unknowingly you're digging the grave representing the chances with her.

OP make sure you find a girl who makes you feel that same way but act like you want her but you have many options.

Exactly.

OP I made the same mistake a few months ago. Usually I am busy and never call girls after I get their numbers but this one girl...I was so feeling her. It was so bad that I started doing things completely uncharacteristic of myself. For example we would talk and she would dominate the conversation and I kinda would shy away. Or I would put a restriction on my intial opinions, about certain topics, when we didn't agree, and just be agreeable to almost anything she said. I treated her way too nice by driving out my way for her whenever she asked. I would do things like this because I started to think if I was opinionated and too masculine I might loose her.

It's ironic, you try to do everything possible to not mess up the rapport you two have but unknowingly you're digging the grave representing the chances with her.

OP make sure you find a girl who makes you feel that same way but act like you want her but you have many options.

i did da same thing once upon a time.....caught me some sweeeeeeet box and tried to

cuff TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast....she got startled and broke out on me
30t6p3b.gif

if i had known then what i know now i would've kept it retained easily...i still smashed but

she left me with da urge for alot more then that...so i won but i loss.

i did da same thing once upon a time.....caught me some sweeeeeeet box and tried to

cuff TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast....she got startled and broke out on me
30t6p3b.gif

if i had known then what i know now i would've kept it retained easily...i still smashed but

she left me with da urge for alot more then that...so i won but i loss.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Exactly.

The truth..once you fall into that simping hole there is no coming back. Its over when she changes YOU.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Exactly.

The truth..once you fall into that simping hole there is no coming back. Its over when she changes YOU.

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil
This one female is hitting me up right now wanting to me to drive 20+miles out of my way to have drinks with her. 

She knows my gf is out of town too. 
grin.gif

im going home and chill with my PS3. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom