NT... i did a paper on you !

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

"For my virtual community paper, I decided to choose the virtual community in which I am the most active in." (You might want to take this part out)

broke the rule, shame on you!

have someone proofread that paper, solid C

You probably won't get a high grade. Only read the first 2 paragraphs and there were a few errors so the trend probably continued throughout the paper.

I would not have wrote a paper on NT though
laugh.gif

yall are weak with that "dont talk about NT outside of NT" BS. Theres like 50,000 $+#+#+++#%$%% on this site, this aint no damn secret or exclusiveclub kill that BS yall are corny!

^^^
I didnt know that was an unsaid rule and i've been lurking for years.
terrible paper btw
1st person essay = fail

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you need to get rid of your 1st person narrative
3rd person,son.
eh?
[h2]Grammatical person in English[/h2]
English distinguishes three grammatical persons: The personal pronouns I (singular) and we (plural) are in the first person. The personal pronoun you is the second person. It refers to the addressee. You is used in both the singular and plural; thou is the archaic informal second-person singular pronoun.

He[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)],[/color] she[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)],[/color] it[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)], and[/color] they [color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]are in the[/color] third person. Any person, place, or thing other than the speaker and the addressee is referred to in the third person.

See English personal pronouns, and the following articles on specific grammatical persons, or their corresponding personal pronouns:
[table][tr][th=""]Pronoun[/th] [th=""]Person/plurality[/th] [th=""]Gender[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Standard[/td] [/tr][tr][td]I[/td] [td]First person singular[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]You[/td] [td]Second person singular/plural[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]He[/td] [td]Third person singular, masculine / gender-neutral third person singular[/td] [td]masculine[/td] [/tr][tr][td]She[/td] [td]Third person singular, feminine[/td] [td]feminine[/td] [/tr][/table]

Maybe gunitg23 was quoting you for emphasis with his actual typed reply directed towards the op's essay?

But then again, maybe not.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Maybe gunitg23 was quoting you for emphasis with his actual typed reply directed towards the op's essay?
Yep.
I meant to co-sign Dirty.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom