NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

i aint gonna pass judgment.

just post pics of the bouncer
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Nah...I aint gonna post pics....I mean, if I had "HIT" her...she'd have abroken jaw or eye socket and I would be going to jail...I just want her address so I can serve her with papers and get my money for my suit and shirt.....seemspetty, but I don't go out to cause problems or get into them....I go out, to have fun and enjoy myself...now if it was a male bouncer, there definatelywould have been an escalation, but I can't be at a club punchin a female while other females (that I kno) are watchin....c'mon son

That's why bouncers get shot.

Have her pay for her medical bills as well and file a lawsuit against the establishment in which she is employed at. They'll more than likely terminateher. Ultimate payback.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

should've at least got some body shots in, but nonetheless good call.

Upercut them tittays, SON!
laugh.gif
Anyway, get her fired and undercover harassher every weekend.
pimp.gif

BURRR!

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Nah...I aint gonna post pics....I mean, if I had "HIT" her...she'd have a broken jaw or eye socket and I would be going to jail...I just want her address so I can serve her with papers and get my money for my suit and shirt.....seems petty, but I don't go out to cause problems or get into them....I go out, to have fun and enjoy myself...now if it was a male bouncer, there definately would have been an escalation, but I can't be at a club punchin a female while other females (that I kno) are watchin....c'mon son

you don't have to justify your actions to me homie, i just wanna see what kinda big ol butch put in the kind of work she did on you

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Have her pay for her medical bills as well and file a lawsuit against the establishment in which she is employed at. They'll more than likely terminate her. Ultimate payback.
So she should LOSE her job because this dude is SOO worried about his suit and got punched in the facelike a lil %+!#%...??

Just take the L, why should she lose her job, she deals with drunk idiots on a daily basis, whose to say the OP and his friend aren't @ fault... I doubthomegirl just goes around knockin cats out, and even if she does... "Stop the bloodclot cryin"

Some of you are are just wimps...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Have her pay for her medical bills as well and file a lawsuit against the establishment in which she is employed at. They'll more than likely terminate her. Ultimate payback.
So she should LOSE her job because this dude is SOO worried about his suit and got punched in the face like a lil %+!#%...??

Just take the L, why should she lose her job, she deals with drunk idiots on a daily basis, whose to say the OP and his friend aren't @ fault... I doubt homegirl just goes around knockin cats out, and even if she does... "Stop the bloodclot cryin"

Because bouncers are the golden standard. Let's review the tape:

http://www.youtube.com/v/mpnDRMgKko0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/mpnDRMgKko0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

I actually wouldn't doubt that Pookie would've knocked her block off if he chose to, dude is probably more athletic and stronger than 99% of NT. Thehates just probably because nobody recognizes him...

So she should LOSE her job because this dude is SOO worried about his suit and got punched in the face like a lil %+!#%...??

Just take the L, why should she lose her job, she deals with drunk idiots on a daily basis, whose to say the OP and his friend aren't @ fault... I doubt homegirl just goes around knockin cats out, and even if she does... "Stop the bloodclot cryin"

http://www.youtube.com/v/mpnDRMgKko0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/mpnDRMgKko0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn them bouncer destroyed that dude.

Wow that's all I can say is wow.
tired.gif

All those cats got fired... And thats a TOTALLY different situation from what the OP posted...

He won't even post the chick's picture, there's a reason for that...

All I'm saying is you don't have to be a tattle tell about everything, dude got punched in the lip, bled on his suit, whats the BIG deal about that?? Bouncers ruff cats up on the reg, yet you want me to feel sorry for a guy that got his lip busted?? He prollydeserved it, he should just be happy it was a women so he can use the excuse of "not being abale to fight back"...

You want him to file a lawsuit against the establishment?? Over a bloody lip and a ruined suit from JC Penny??
laugh.gif

yall talking out yall %@%
laugh.gif
hit her where it hurts (her pockets)

if he would of hit the girl that would be lame

hope I see you on Judge Mathis
laugh.gif
make sure you take pics of inside your lip before it heals up

Back
Top Bottom