NT i have a serious problem i need help from ya'll

I recently just broke up with my girl, and God knows i love her to death. She had always been there for me and she had cherished me so much and i took her forgranted...for so long...and now she had called it quits

However, she said there is still hope, if i changed. If i changed into a person who would care for the ppl who love me, and cherish me. She wants me to be abigger man, a person who knows responsibility and integrity.

But man...

The reason why i lost her, was bcuz there was this dude her bestfriend introduced to us. He wanted to get at her hard and we both kept it on the low to see howfar he'd push it. Till one day she could not take it anymore bcuz she said that it seemed like i dont even care any longer. And that is how she broke upwith me.

I didnt wanna be hand-cuffing that was all
ohwell.gif

And now she said she finds dude safer around. She said she has grown to like him and has lost all feelings for me. She just wants me to change and i mesed itall up. I talked to her bestfriend and she said there is hope. Its just that whenever dude is around her i lose control and say the wrong things to her, eventho in comparison i spend times with her so much, like 6 days a week vs his 6-7 hous a week. Such as all the implications and the sarcasm that would in turnirritate and hurt her very much.

She said she wants space...and wants me to change.

Whats the best approach here? How do i control what i say? Cuz when im mad damn i said a bunch of things that would just make the other person wanna shootme...

I love her.
frown.gif

if it was me, id make her feel like crap for liking someone that was approaching her while she had a bf.

The reason why i lost her, was bcuz there was this dude her bestfriend introduced to us. He wanted to get at her hard and we both kept it on the low to see how far he'd push it. Till one day she could not take it anymore bcuz she said that it seemed like i dont even care any longer. And that is how she broke up with me.
Thats a load of dog !$*$ bro. She broke up with you cause he gamed her and she fell for it.
Bang her bestfriend wheelbarrow style there is no other way out.

go to the Indian thread, i felt the same way about that girl i posted on page 3
frown.gif

play that song by Jay-z = Song Cry... Be a man and step above your lil life and move on with it... go find a girl thats down 4 u, and wants to be youreverything... sometimes its a bad thing, but diff guys like diff girls...

I'm sure the guy gamed her up and showed how much of a man he is, or trying to be towards her. Chill out and do your thing in the cut and have someoptions.

I'm sorry to hear that, I was in a similar situation myself several weeks ago except things were a little more messed up. All I can is that times heals allwounds. If it doesn't work out, she wasn't meant to be yours anyway. Keep your head up and think positive.

Bang her bestfriend wheelbarrow style there is no other way out.

laugh.gif
just got a mental pic.

Real talk its over for you son, curtains,no hope, snowballs chance in hell, not a bleedin' chickens chance in thailand.
She gave you the ol' there is still hope line. You seem like an ok dude (other than the fact you admitted to sticking your hands down the back of your boyspants for laughs)
sick.gif
keep it cool with her and hope for the best, The ballis in her court now. Seriously I would advise (as hard as it may be) moving on.

Have a legit conversation with her. Say what you need to say and see if she's willing to give it another shot.

roll.gif

ya'll are some damn fools

Yea as much as i would like to suck it in and admit that it is done, over with, curtains closed, i still have hopes. I really wanna move on but damn shetreated me as if i was her everything. Did my HW, stayed an extra year with a minor just so she can be around me longer. Opposed her family and friends for me.You name it. We have too much memories together to be letting thigns go like that.
frown.gif

Tupac Jordan: you know im viet?

mikeJordache23: how you remember that?
roll.gif

VIIheaven: i have feelings
ohwell.gif

She said she has grown to like him and has lost all feelings for me.

However, she said there is still hope, if i changed.

I don't get it.

With women, once they close the door, they usually lock it, throw out the key, and never look back. But she says there's hope, but has lost all feelingsfor you? Whatever you do, take some time off and gather your thoughts, and then talk to her again.

She was doing all that and you weren't even being appreciative. "Stayed on with a minor an extra year." Yeah, she was buggin, ill be damned...And then you turn into a jerk when she breaks up with you...maybe change aint a bad option.

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

She was doing all that and you weren't even being appreciative. "Stayed on with a minor an extra year." Yeah, she was buggin, ill be damned... And then you turn into a jerk when she breaks up with you...maybe change aint a bad option.

i know bro. If there is any way for her to know that i completely regret it and want her back now so badly, i'd do it with all my might.
tired.gif

some bad signs ill point out rite now...
any ***** that wants u to change...if not in a growing up manor...is bad news...dude u wanna b urself no? not some make believe dude she fabricated from herown imagination...noones prince charming ,understand?
and ive been there..thinking thats it..ull never love again etc.. and that she was perfect for u and all that junk,,, bigest mistake ive ever made,,,wasdwelling on my ex after we broke up (4 year relationship) i eventually moved on (kindof) and fished for some newness...
ended up smashin a couple of ******... and eventually found my new girl...(no pics)...and this girl trumps my ex ...like, i make niketalk quality jokes,,,or acompletely random 90s or even 80s refference and shes money with the reaction...basically.,,, ur trying to catch a fish that ate ur bait
its time too move on doggie,,, theres only one way that will end... shes gonna hate ur existence, and ur gunna end up eating a gunn..
hope i could b of some help bro...time will heal all wounds,,,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

some bad signs ill point out rite now...
any ***** that wants u to change...if not in a growing up manor...is bad news...dude u wanna b urself no? not some make believe dude she fabricated from her own imagination...noones prince charming ,understand?
and ive been there..thinking thats it..ull never love again etc.. and that she was perfect for u and all that junk,,, bigest mistake ive ever made,,,was dwelling on my ex after we broke up (4 year relationship) i eventually moved on (kindof) and fished for some newness...
ended up smashin a couple of ******... and eventually found my new girl...(no pics)...and this girl trumps my ex ...like, i make niketalk quality jokes,,,or a completely random 90s or even 80s refference and shes money with the reaction...basically.,,, ur trying to catch a fish that ate ur bait
its time too move on doggie,,, theres only one way that will end... shes gonna hate ur existence, and ur gunna end up eating a gunn..
hope i could b of some help bro...time will heal all wounds,,,
grin.gif

Thanks bro. I will definitely consider to move on...and eating a gun is the last thing ima wanna do
tongue.gif

good man...honestly its not worth it...if she dosent S the D on a regular basis...like 13 times a day...then u have no reason too b stressing it
there will always b someone out there that matches you perfectly...i thought i was gunna b stuck poking jumpoffs for the rest of my life
and things suddenly changed...some advice i kan give u is b urself...even if u are lame (no offense) dude...im no spring chicken , and im amazed at what ivepulled using my swag/sense of humor and all around not giving a @@%! attitude...
and dont b needy...werd to mystery..u gotta pull the negs..not saying treat em like @@%!... just b that dude... act like u dont need that P and it will fall inur lapp

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

good man...honestly its not worth it...if she dosent S the D on a regular basis...like 13 times a day...then u have no reason too b stressing it
there will always b someone out there that matches you perfectly...i thought i was gunna b stuck poking jumpoffs for the rest of my life
and things suddenly changed...some advice i kan give u is b urself...even if u are lame (no offense) dude...im no spring chicken , and im amazed at what ive pulled using my swag/sense of humor and all around not giving a @@%! attitude...
and dont b needy...werd to mystery..u gotta pull the negs..not saying treat em like @@%!... just b that dude... act like u dont need that P and it will fall in ur lapp

Thats exactly how it was with her. I wasnt stressing nothing then she came to me.
pimp.gif
. Ima sleep now and wake up to a better day tmr...thanks folks.

Back
Top Bottom