NT...I Just Got A Text From My Ex.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Road dome for 6 hrs?
pimp.gif

Nothing more to say.
pimp.gif

You might as well give her the ride unless you really don't want to. Then make up an excuse.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Let her ride.

In the end, she's still a person that meant something to you regardless if it didn't end on good terms.

True...

And also you are going to the same place. Its not like you are going out of your way.

Don't be a Scrooge...

If it was me, I would make her split gas money with me or somethin'...at least come out on top on one thing.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

curious...how long did you two date?
We dated for a good few months before our senior year in high school.

Ironically, ended up splittin by text message.
eyes.gif
A mutual friend said thereason was I was actin 'sketchy'
laugh.gif

Give her a ride bo, and re light the flame so u can smash
pimp.gif

True, but IDK if I even want to put in work, and IDK if she would roll with it. (she prolly would) That's definitely why I told her I'lllet her know after I figure out what my plans are.

I should just burn blunts the whole time and play 808s & Heartbreak
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Oh course she "using" him, its his car. Its not like she said: "Heyyyy are you going back over vacation? I hav no way bak and wanted to kno if Icould come wit u? Im sure I'll find a way to make it worth your time.... : ) keke"

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It would depend on how we ended and why. If it was some scandalous stuff I'd tell her to holla at Greyhound.
Truth.

If the break up wasn't anything too serious then hook her up. Never know if you might need her to return the favor in the future.

Edit: just make sure she knows you won't do this next time.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

She probably just needs a ride. I say leave her alone. It seems like she is trying to use you. Unless of course you're smashing.
Um she said she needed a ride
laugh.gif

I say give her a ride and split the gas money (If it works w/ both of your schedules and all that). It would be one thing if you hadn't spoken since thebreak up but you said you talk every now and then so I see no problem w/ it.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

She probably just needs a ride. I say leave her alone. It seems like she is trying to use you. Unless of course you're smashing.
Um she said she needed a ride
laugh.gif

I say give her a ride and split the gas money (If it works w/ both of your schedules and all that). It would be one thing if you hadn't spoken since the break up but you said you talk every now and then so I see no problem w/ it.
grin.gif
He said he talks to her every blue moon, plus he said theydidn't end on good terms. So from the looks of it, she could just be using him for the ride.

then just do it...
it's not like you were vested in her and the relationship.

Give her the scoop though --
tell her to split the gas/tolls/food
and that you're leaving on Day XX.

if she can't adjust to your schedule...then oh well.

She's using you. It was a HS relationship that lasted for a few months.

Don't be one of these:
1p8n5f.jpg

^cutting all ties is really for your own peace of mind though.
...you can't get over a relationship if you keep interacting with that person

but if he's truly over her...then there's nothign wrong with it.
and he's single (I assume)..so it's not like he has a gf's feelings to consider.

Back
Top Bottom