NT I just got my first ticket :( need your halp!

So I just got my first ticket, it was for rolling through a stop sign :rolleyes Being that its my first ticket what is the best way to go about this? The ticket was $110 which seems pretty damn hefty for rolling through a stop sign.

next time stop

Yeah you can't beat those. Here in NY state and maybe every where else it's the same penalty as running a red light.

Just hope he doesn't show up in court if you plan to contest it.

roll through tickets be the worst. if you got the time go to court and hope dude don't show up if not just pay the bill.

Pay it and move on

You could take it to court, but it's probably not worth the hassle

i like to do the one second pause in those situations but that would probably be considered a roll through :rolleyes

man I remember this cop got me for this **** back when I was in school...I was inside the apartment complex to...bull **** :smh:

So I just got my first ticket, it was for rolling through a stop sign :rolleyes Being that its my first ticket what is the best way to go about this? The ticket was $110 which seems pretty damn hefty for rolling through a stop sign.

son i got a 500 camera ticket for a rolling stop street was clear as hell too :smh:
aint payin **** doe

Last edited:
son i got a 500 camera ticket for a rolling stop street was clear as hell too :smh:
aint payin **** doe
damn that's hefty, it was about 1140 pm, no one else around for miles, guess I'm just gonna pay it, thanks for the advice guys

$110 is actually cheap. Go to court though and hopefully the officer won't show. If not plead guilty. The judge will notice this if your first ticket and will offer you the chance to go to traffic school. If you do it you won't get a point on your record and the judge will probably drop the ticket price a little lower since you're going to traffic school. I would advise you to take it online. It's about 45 minutes and it beats going to a class for 8 hours. Good luck!

Last edited:
Hire a lawyer. You'll probably have to pay $110 and lawyer fee but, won't get any points. Here in NY I think that's 2 points. Or you can try to fight it your self and 10% that the cop won't show and deal with fine and points.

$110 is actually cheap. Go to court though and hopefully the officer won't show. If not plead guilty. The judge will notice this if your first ticket and will offer you the chance to go to traffic school. If you do it you won't get a point on your record and the judge will probably drop the ticket price a little lower since you're going to traffic school. I would advice you to take it online. It's about 45 minutes and it beats going to a class for 8 hours. Good luck!

Damn, I wish the judges were like that in NY. :lol: :frown:

Don't know how it is in your state. But if possible, hire a ticket attorney and have it reduced to a non-moving violation (parking ticket)

Here in Vegas they have attorneys that'll do it for $50 and no insurance increase or points.

Take it to the supreme court.

Why do you need help. You broke the law so pay the tix.

Back
Top Bottom