NT, I Learned An Important Lesson Today VOL. SPITE is the Root Of Evil

OP, stop blaming yourself for the stupidity of others. you put the work in, you studied, you aced it.

if those two knuckleheads were stupid enough to copy off of you, then they deserve whatever grade they get. don't feel guilty.

1. You had nothing to gain by getting a better score than the next man.  You let your emotions lead you down that road.  An exam is all about you and not a competition with others.  I've never covered answers in my life.  I just don't care.  If they get a good grade off me so what we both know they don't have the knowledge.  Too emotional man.  You didn't even just cover your answers but you went out of your way to deceive the dude.  Its funny but OD.  

2. Your friend learned a lesson.  Take care of himself in this world

3. The cheater learned a lesson.  People are d-bags and he should take care of himself in this world.

JesusShuttlesworth I see you take alot of shots but I know you are smarter than what you are putting on.  I explained before what circumstances require ruthless behavior.  

Negro funny how you choose to judge me over the internet and ended up screwing your best friend.  My advice take care #1 and remove your emotions in situations and ask yourself what really matters.  The only thing that really matters was you getting a good grade and you did that.  But you did use extra energy to create an enemy for no reason. I could see if this was a direct head to head exam or something where competition mattered.  

Scores are weighted, actually. Top 15% get the 4.0. So I did have something to gain. Still, if I did as well as I believe I did, it wouldn't have mattered if he cheated because we would both be in the 4.0 range. So it was still unnecessary IMO. That's why I said you would have done what I did, but on purpose.

So if the whole class gets a 100 will you still get a 4.0? The answer is yes. nobody can stop your grade from moving up or down if you studied like you said you did. 

Back
Top Bottom