NT, I need to get all of this negative energy out of me...

I apologize for such a random thread. But please hear me out, and I'd like to hear your opinions...

So, lately there's been a lot that has been going on in my life. One of my friends passed away just recently. I'm a returning senior player on my team,and I can't seem to set a good example for the rest of my team... My coach expects so much out of me. I can't seem to keep up academically as well likeI used to. There's also a lot of things going around my friends.

I feel like there's this horrible feeling deep within me that keeps pulling me back and saying, "Just give up. You're useless, you'll nevercome back from this". I think it comes from all these negative things that have been happening lately. I want to get that negativity out. I feel like justgoing out and shouting, and letting it all out, and start new. Will this help? Nt, how do you cope with this feeling?

Sorry if I didn't explain it well enough... Thanks Nt

When i feel bad i beat my sister up or play madden. but my xbox is broken right now.....

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

When i feel bad i beat my sister up or play madden. but my xbox is broken right now.....

yea,i just hop on mw2 to release stress. or maybe you just need to go to church. do you have a gf or anything thats giving you problem too?

go do something physical...like boxing or something...its not good having all that mad/anger inside you because one day your going to snap at a wrong time andpossibly to a wrong person...

First of all, look at who's around you? Sure they may be fun to hang out with but are they doing you any good? Do they encourage you or hold you back? Nextyou need to look to yourself and see where your source of inspiration and drive comes from. Find it and grab it. Start thinking positive about things ingeneral. Thoughts manifest themselves physically and depending on the type can do good or harm to you. Its not easy but just start taking time to analyzethings and do what will makes you happy in your life. Negativity is the enemy of positivity just remember that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

First of all, look at who's around you? Sure they may be fun to hang out with but are they doing you any good? Do they encourage you or hold you back? Next you need to look to yourself and see where your source of inspiration and drive comes from. Find it and grab it. Start thinking positive about things in general. Thoughts manifest themselves physically and depending on the type can do good or harm to you. Its not easy but just start taking time to analyze things and do what will makes you happy in your life. Negativity is the enemy of positivity just remember that.
Had to do the same exact thing. I still struggle with the negativity but I understand life a whole lot more.

our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

First of all, look at who's around you? Sure they may be fun to hang out with but are they doing you any good? Do they encourage you or hold you back? Next you need to look to yourself and see where your source of inspiration and drive comes from. Find it and grab it. Start thinking positive about things in general. Thoughts manifest themselves physically and depending on the type can do good or harm to you. Its not easy but just start taking time to analyze things and do what will makes you happy in your life. Negativity is the enemy of positivity just remember that.
Had to do the same exact thing. I still struggle with the negativity but I understand life a whole lot more.

Its a perpetual struggle but it gets easier with time. x2 on understanding life a lot better.

just chill..... a daily grind keeps one polished.... everyone is going through some type of trial & tribulation just stay level headed and shake thatshallow +@$ up off you homie

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Its a perpetual struggle but it gets easier with time. x2 on understanding life a lot better.
You'd be surprised at the impact that certain types of people you surround yourself with have on yourlife.

Thanks NT, I went out for a bit and just let some of it out. Felt a little better, but I didnt want to wake up the neighbors. Keep the advice coming. I amdefinitely taking many to heart.

Back
Top Bottom