NT: I need yalls support and best wishes right now

smh.gif
this guy... all i can do is
laugh.gif

thanks again everyone else.. positive energy breeds positive results
pimp.gif

Just said prayer for you, fam!!...

I hope the best for you and your family!...

Keep faith and stay positive no matter what!!!...

my prayers are with you and your fam.

Stay strong bro, your son will make it through this.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I dont do too many of the extra personal posts on NT but my son just went in for a very serious heart surgery and we could use the positive vibes... This is the kind of thing i dont wish for anyone to go through. Something like this comes a long and you are completely helpless. Its all in the surgeons arms now.
Small backstory,

My son was born a little over 3 years ago with major heart defects. The first year of his life was tough, we lived at the children's hospital for the better part of that year. My son had 2 major heart surgery's by the time his was 6 months old and countless other procedures stemming from complications.  He was finally released from the hospital a few days before his 1st birthday and he has been at home living with us ever since. We knew about this surgery, and that it had to take place, but you are never truly ready for something like this.

I just watched them stroll him away and felt absolutely crushed. 
frown.gif

All the prayers, warm wishes etc.. are obviously very much appreciated. 

homie my prayers are with your little one and family. i know how you feel. my little one had surgery for pyloric stenosis. and will have a hernia removed in a month, that came about the first surgery. my little one is only 6 months. i know exactly how you feel.

i know nt is pulling for your champ.

man...
frown.gif
Prayer to your son yourself and your fam... He'll comeback stronger than ever

Fam I know what you're going thru. My son was born very premature and had multiple heart surgery's(PDA (Patent ductus arteriosus) Ligation surgery and more. Now he is going on 4 years old and couldn't be happier. Your son will be just fine. My prayers go out to you and yours...

The one thing I wish for in this life is just to be a father to a healthy son(s) and watch them grow and do all the things in life I got to enjoy and more. Now my only wish as of 2:23pm PAC time is that you (FeelMode) can enjoy that same feeling. I hope/pray your son pulls through my dude

I feel for children that go through heart surgeries, I went through one myself when I was 7 that I tend to take for granted since I was only in the hospital for a week and have had no problems since. Only memory refresher I get about it is the scar on my chest and signature heart beat printout on EKG's that show's my heart stopping at a certain section and restarting. Special prayer goes out to your son and your household fam.

Modern Medicine is astonishing these days and its all to better your sons life! Everything will work out. Keep the faith. Prayers are with you!

Back
Top Bottom