NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

Not rich at all, it's all about financial planning and knowing how to make your own deals. Reading in fundamental, there's so many come ups ripe for the taking if you research your plan of attack.

...and I say this not from a high horse position but man to man. People are poor because they are stupid and lazy. Rich people are rich not because they aren't stupid and lazy (some are) they're just at the right place at the right time and have the gift of precise execution. That's the key to wealth.

Thanks I think. I get what you're saying though.

For the record though my post to you was a line from Dark Knight Rises. It was more of a joke.

Last edited:
Damn... they're all so skinny too... they must have some of the purest white in the U.S.

I would love to be a hustler and have these kids as my clientele.

stopped being mad or hating on rich kids....everyone that didn't grow up to a wealthy family wishes they were in their shoes

i understand where we are mad, upset, and envious of "the life of the rich and famous". we all want a better life in some aspects of our life. it could be more money with more freedom, better relationships with family and friends, happiness, spiritual/religious peace, etc. what ever that we seek, money does help, but it's not always the solution all the time. we shouldn't be hating on the rich though. it's the typical "the have's" VS "the have not's". just because some people could spend money and live a lifestyle they desire doesn't mean it's right to label them with the negative perspectives. some people are condition when they are young to believe that money is evil. it's debatable and may be partially true, but we have to take ourselves more accountable as human beings and stop blaming things that are the cause of problems. "fix your problems and stop complaining about them."

Thanks I think. I get what you're saying though.
For the record though my post to you was a line from Dark Knight Rises. It was more of a joke.
laugh.gif
 I knew that, I've only saw the movie in theaters 7 times. But more or less I was using the opportunity to share some perspective about materialism.

False. Wealth in America is largely stems from inherited wealth. A keen analysis is the slogan of crooks and castles- a clothing brand- on how a majority of affluent  persons received the wealth they bask in.

:lol:  I knew that, I've only saw the movie in theaters 7 times. But more or less I was using the opportunity to share some perspective about materialism.

Ah noted and 7? I've only 2. Try to go again SOON. Repped.

Must be nice !!!!! *Lyfe Jenniing voice*

I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish *R. Kelly voice*

:smh: :wow: :frown:

was gonna say this thread was made a few weeks ago but then i remembered it was on the misc :lol:

im mirin though not really jelly or anything

Thing is if I was rich, I wouldnt do alot of the stuff they do. I`d travel, and just have like 1 beast car, I`d spend my time getting educated.

No hate from me. If I was super rich like that I would be doing crazy, expensive **** as well. lol

Not really. Im happy living the way I live. You have been brainwashed by corporations and the media into believing petty commodities can grant  hapiness. While these kids are acting like ******s and not benefiting humanity. I will be gathering and education and helping others with it. When you die you can not take wealth to grave. Most of these rich kids have a snobby attitude and use the money to mask the ugly.

Thats what wrong in the hood. Everyone worried about what others got and not using the time or effort spent to fix short comings in their character. Cant blame the power that 500 yrs of colonial oppression has had on my people.

.....Really? Corporations have brainwashed people into believe commodities can grant happiness? And How did you leap frog from richest of richs to the "we gotta do better"? No offense not coming at you in any way shape or form but I'm just having trouble understanding the two points.

Not really. Im happy living the way I live. You have been brainwashed by corporations and the media into believing petty commodities can grant  hapiness. While these kids are acting like ******s and not benefiting humanity. I will be gathering and education and helping others with it. When you die you can not take wealth to grave. Most of these rich kids have a snobby attitude and use the money to mask the ugly.

Thats what wrong in the hood. Everyone worried about what others got and not using the time or effort spent to fix short comings in their character. Cant blame the power that 500 yrs of colonial oppression has had on my people.
You do realize that its a post like this that makes you seem more jealous than anyone right? Instead of just being indifferent or accepting you chose to cast hate in their direction. You dont know what they do with all their money, whos to say they're not being philanthropists in their spare time? Not every super rich person is obligated to give all of their money away, they can enjoy it you know. When you die you cant take anything to the grave, same goes for all the knowledge you gained. Dont even need to point out whats wrong with that last sentence. 

So what if other people are worried about what others are doing? If no one compared themselves to others then benchmarks wouldnt exist. People are allowed to strive for things and when they see other people who have what they want, there is nothing wrong with taking notice or being envious to a degree. 

Not trying to start a problem with you, but this school of thought is very widespread when it comes to looking at the wealthy. It really makes no sense.

Last edited:
False. Wealth in America is largely stems from inherited wealth. A keen analysis is the slogan of crooks and castles- a clothing brand- on how a majority of affluent  persons received the wealth they bask in.

You are the one making false statements

From the millionaire next door:

Most of America's millionaires are first-generation rich. How is it possible for people from modest backgrounds to become millionaires in one generation? Why is it that so many people with similar socioeconomic backgrounds never accumulate even modest amounts of wealth?

Most people who become millionaires have confidence in their own abilities. They do not spend time worrying about whether or not their parents were wealthy. They do not believe that one must be born wealthy. Conversely, people of modest backgrounds who believe that only the wealthy produce millionaires are predetermined to remain non-affluent. Have you always thought that most millionaires are born with silver spoons in their mouths? If so, consider the following facts that our research uncovered about American millionaires:

* Only 19 percent receive any income or wealth of any kind from a trust fund or an estate.

* Fewer than 20 percent inherited 10 percent or more of their wealth.

* More than half never received as much as $1 in inheritance.

* Fewer than 25 percent ever received "an act of kindness" of $10,000 or more from their parents, grandparents, or other relatives.

* Ninety-one percent never received, as a gift, as much as $1 of the ownership of a family business.

* Nearly half never received any college tuition from their parents or other relatives.

* Fewer than 10 percent believe they will ever receive an inheritance in the future.

Last edited:
You are the one making false statements
From the millionaire next door:
Most of America's millionaires are first-generation rich. How is it possible for people from modest backgrounds to become millionaires in one generation? Why is it that so many people with similar socioeconomic backgrounds never accumulate even modest amounts of wealth?
Most people who become millionaires have confidence in their own abilities. They do not spend time worrying about whether or not their parents were wealthy. They do not believe that one must be born wealthy. Conversely, people of modest backgrounds who believe that only the wealthy produce millionaires are predetermined to remain non-affluent. Have you always thought that most millionaires are born with silver spoons in their mouths? If so, consider the following facts that our research uncovered about American millionaires:
* Only 19 percent receive any income or wealth of any kind from a trust fund or an estate.
* Fewer than 20 percent inherited 10 percent or more of their wealth.
* More than half never received as much as $1 in inheritance.
* Fewer than 25 percent ever received "an act of kindness" of $10,000 or more from their parents, grandparents, or other relatives.
* Ninety-one percent never received, as a gift, as much as $1 of the ownership of a family business.
* Nearly half never received any college tuition from their parents or other relatives.
* Fewer than 10 percent believe they will ever receive an inheritance in the future.
False information you are regurgitating. There are exceptions but for the most part it was wealth handed down to through generations. I have apprenticed under widely regarded ethnographers and sociologist  in the field of the academia. Do some research before spouting fallacies.

.....Really? Corporations have brainwashed people into believe commodities can grant happiness? And How did you leap frog from richest of richs to the "we gotta do better"? No offense not coming at you in any way shape or form but I'm just having trouble understanding the two points.
Inductive reasoning by viewing some of these pics celebs and other rich people post of themselves behaving smug. In my defense about the grave i believe in life after death.

:lol:

Last edited:
You do realize that its a post like this that makes you seem more jealous than anyone right? Instead of just being indifferent or accepting you chose to cast hate in their direction. You dont know what they do with all their money, whos to say they're not being philanthropists in their spare time? Not every super rich person is obligated to give all of their money away, they can enjoy it you know. When you die you cant take anything to the grave, same goes for all the knowledge you gained. Dont even need to point out whats wrong with that last sentence. 

So what if other people are worried about what others are doing? If no one compared themselves to others then benchmarks wouldnt exist. People are allowed to strive for things and when they see other people who have what they want, there is nothing wrong with taking notice or being envious to a degree. 

Not trying to start a problem with you, but this school of thought is very widespread when it comes to looking at the wealthy. It really makes no sense.
How would I be jealous? The term happiness is subjective not objective. What you view as happiness I may view as undesirable. There was no hate in my post. So having a different view on ideas is hate? I hate for you to be appointed judge, commander in chief, or any other positions that requires you to past judgment on the lives of others. It is a difference between striving for success and obsessing over it. So because xyz rapper acts like a **** n does insert heinous  acts we must all follow suit or be classified as haters? LOL

Laughing at you ,"Not tryng to start a problem with you," it is an online forum. You or I may never see how we look like physically let alone run into each other in this vast world. You sound like a person who breaks his xbox controller when he looses a game of madden to his buddy and kicks him out the house. It is the internent and lord have mercy on those who get frustrated over a persons response on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom