NT I saw $teve today

Originally Posted by Method Man

At least Steve is open. Admins here don't care about showing their face but would rather donate some salary for a tax write off.
Seriously, what do you have against our charitable donations? You love to try and sneak in some pitiful, unsubstantiated dig about how we somehow profit from them - but when pressed to back up your claims you slink away like a coward.

How do I collect a tax write-off for a charitable donation made by our hosting company on behalf of NikeTalk.com? Explain that to us.

You mad, doggie?

BOOM.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by Choppa Suit

13z008w.jpg

smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at choppa suit
WHAT THE FREAK???? I swear they could learn something from MJ lol

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

He was on the train with me rocking playstation af1 and a cement print nike sb belt. I have pics, I'm waiting for homegirl to send them to me.
devil.gif
NO BODY GIVES A %*@@ IF YOU SAW THE OWNER OF I$$ ON NIKETALK

ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK
ON NIKETALK

AND
indifferent.gif
AT YOU FOR RECOGNIZING HIM

indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
at you for caring so much and coming up with such a ******ed reply.

Caps button broken?

indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
at you for coming up with such a ******ed reply.

laugh.gif

relax ppl....

Originally Posted by Method Man

At least Steve is open. Admins here don't care about showing their face but would rather donate some salary for a tax write off.
Seriously, what do you have against our charitable donations? You love to try and sneak in some pitiful, unsubstantiated dig about how we somehow profit from them - but when pressed to back up your claims you slink away like a coward.

How do I collect a tax write-off for a charitable donation made by our hosting company on behalf of NikeTalk.com? Explain that to us.

You mad, doggie?

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I think this is the first time I've seen meth type a short owning response.
laugh.gif

The Meth vs. Steve post was epic. Ethering left and right done by Meth
laugh.gif

looks like $teve has made another SN
No, ToyCollector's just a tired forum troll who, by now, ought to know better.

The fact that we even let him post, after all those banned accounts, proves that we don't hold grudges. Apparently he's still salty, though, andenjoys belittling the community's attempts at social responsibility, lest anyone praise the staff. It's sad, really.

I get that people are cynical and refuse to believe that we'd actually donate all of the proceeds from our advertising, but we've offered proof timeand time again. We post the checks. The charities have these donations on record. People are welcome to contact our hosting company and verify thedonations. Is it really so hard to believe that we're trying to do something positive with this site?

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I think this is the first time I've seen meth type a short owning response.
laugh.gif

The Meth vs. Steve post was epic. Ethering left and right done by Meth
laugh.gif

When was this
laugh.gif
? Was this on EZBoard?

Back
Top Bottom