NT I saw $teve today

indifferent.gif

$teve & the other dude in the picture were wearing those suits as a joke .

Still funny though .

Dang Method,

Why are you treating me like this? We go back son. I've been an asset to NT... check my past posts.

Anyways, be looking out for a PM, I need some more books to read over the summer... I'm bored! Yay!

laugh.gif
at meth's responce.

laugh.gif
at remembering the meth vs steve thread.

Meth went in hard on steve
pimp.gif
..... pause.....

Dang Method,

Why are you treating me like this? We go back son. I've been an asset to NT... check my past posts.

Anyways, be looking out for a PM, I need some more books to read over the summer... I'm bored! Yay!
I should ask you why you're fixated on diminishing NikeTalk's charitable donations.

As far as being an asset, how far back do you want to go? The assets, at this point, have not yet surpassed the liabilities, and our definitions of"entertainment" clearly still vary.

That said, I'm happy to suggest some books for you if you'd like. I just got a new shipment in today, as a matter of fact, which includes a titleinvolving hip hop I'm hoping turns out to be good - as many on NT would likely enjoy it if that's the case. There's a pretty large "what areyou reading" thread a few pages back that contain recommendations from dozens of users and spanning a wide array of genres, so you may find some titles ofinterest there as well. I contributed to a couple such threads recently.

Back
Top Bottom