NT I !+*+#@ up I just fought my brother....man I feel like crap

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Oh no, he called me a square! Gasp! He got my play on words!

(Man, they ain't NEVER freeing Free the Chief bro
ohwell.gif
)

LOLZ...youre right...i am a polygon youre way more entertaining...nothing better than bad jokes and sh!# that don't make sense in the morning.
indifferent.gif
at myself

Originally Posted by Shaze804

ohwell.gif
)

LOLZ...youre right...i am a polygon youre way more entertaining...nothing better than bad jokes and sh!# that don't make sense in the morning.
indifferent.gif
at myself

Really??? You trying to take shots too? Youre lookin a little frail in your avitar pic. Fake Dwayne Wayne suit with suspenders havin ***.

ohwell.gif
)

indifferent.gif
at myself

Really??? You trying to take shots too? Youre lookin a little frail in your avitar pic. Fake Dwayne Wayne suit with suspenders havin ***.

roll.gif
very unnecessary!

If this story is any types of true...What happened to his brothers gun??? Why didn't kid just shoot him there? So many holes in the story and his rep.

who would take a murder charge with a witness you would have to murder to get away with (who happens to be an immediate family member)?

the strap might not have been loaded, dude might have been so *@+#@ made that he was scared to dump, who knows...

deal is, you taking too much time out of your day to get at the dude. just hit him with a
indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

come on, fam. you following a dude around a message board to take shots at him.

even THB don't do that.

indifferent.gif
Honestly, I didn't follow anybody anywhere. I am definitly not a hater, get it how you get it. But seriously, this guy keithahundred is a straight up liar...can't believe a single thing this fool says. And for you to just assume im following this e-fame hungry gump around deserves a
indifferent.gif
. I came into this thread just tryin to read a story and it happened to be his. If this story is any types of true...What happened to his brothers gun??? Why didn't kid just shoot him there? So many holes in the story and his rep.
smh.

maybe cause, you know, they're BROTHERS?

is that one rebuttal the "so many holes"?

roll.gif
Im saying...he made it a point to write that his brother wanted to kill him. People always say !+# like that but obviously he thought it was validenough to mention. If he had a gun, where was the shooting? Keith is a lame, 120%...

who would take a murder charge with a witness you would have to murder to get away with (who happens to be an immediate family member)?

the strap might not have been loaded, dude might have been so *@+#@ made that he was scared to dump, who knows...

deal is, you taking too much time out of your day to get at the dude. just hit him with a
indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.
Youre right...I just got caught up with all these groupies coming to their girlfriends defense...for all those trying to take shots,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
, no really,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.
Youre right...I just got caught up with all these groupies coming to their girlfriends defense...for all those trying to take shots,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
, no really,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

so that's how ya feel, huh?

cue seinfeld theater gif....

indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
, no really,
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

so that's how ya feel, huh?

cue seinfeld theater gif....

ohwell.gif
)

indifferent.gif
at myself

what a lame
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
)

indifferent.gif
at myself

what a lame
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude trying hard to go hard but to no avail.

my little sister and i used to wrestle. we have never come to blows though. she thinks she can take me cause she's bigger than me (weight wise) i hope theday never comes where i have to literally prove her wrong...

Me and my brother use to fight all the time, well he used to kick my !%!, but we were young.
Fighting your brother is never a good look, especially being that old.

i almost fought my bro like that a couple times. my mom fell out because she thought i was about to beat the +%!@ out my brother

Back
Top Bottom