NT I !+*+#@ up I just fought my brother....man I feel like crap

You try so hard...this cat is lying...he felt real small and soft after I destroyed him in the Rep your city thread. So he had to make a thread to recoverwhat little bit of pen!s he had left...
nes-duck_tales.gif

Get the f#$k outta here, you aint fightin noone. Get your weight up before you come back.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

So I fought my brother sister....he she was playing to much...he she put a water gun in my home boy face on some playing stuff...but we grown men women you don't play like that. So I got mad and cursed him her out...so he she just got to the point of "look stop talking fight me" to me it wasn't serious...but acted like he she had it out for me....so I let the little dude girl toss me around, because I really didn't want know how to fight him her...so my boys break it up...but my brother sister keep runnin his her mouth so I just get to the point where I'm like @*%! it...we get outside I tell my homeboy to let him go...so he let's him go and ...I She beat the hell out of him me in the front yard....he I get mad....his My pride hurt ...says he gone kill me and he dips out. I feel like $%*$ because I fought him like I would a stranger got my *** whooped.

Corrected...sounds alot more believable.

Your brother is dumb for pointing a gun at someone's face in a joking manner. He deserved everything he got. You don't have to feel bad that yourbrother is a little P.O.S. that had it coming.

You know.. i thought violence with my bro would solve the problem but it didnt. He just kept getting more annoying gradually. So, i switched it up on him... istarted to act omo on him. Last time he bothered me, i just grabbed his butt and slipped a finger. He has stopped ever since. I dont PLAY!

^I bet you a stack he quick replied, thus, no Gucci. Right P?

And this Korean Dave dude is a polygon. Who takes the time out of their day to try that hard for lulz? Editing posts and %$%*.. get a real hobby. You'renot entertaining.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^I bet you a stack he quick replied, thus, no Gucci. Right P?

And this Korean Dave dude is a polygon. Who takes the time out of their day to try that hard for lulz? Editing posts and %$%*.. get a real hobby. You're not entertaining.

Who takes the time to post about a "polygon?" Quit now...never try again. Square.

Rilla when you getting your SN back?

I don't get why dudes are sayin' ducktales...like two brother fighting is impossible or something...
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by RavageBX

NY>ATL. We beat our siblings up and don't feel bad about it round here.
roll.gif
I was 'bout to say some smart %%%% like that too.
laugh.gif

Oh no, he called me a square! Gasp! He got my play on words!

(Man, they ain't NEVER freeing Free the Chief bro
ohwell.gif
)

ohwell.gif
)

LOLZ...youre right...youre way more entertaining...nothing better than bad jokes and sh!# that don't make sense in the morning.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

So I fought my brother....he was playing to much...he put a gun in my home boy face on some playing stuff...but we grown men you don't play like that. So I got mad and cursed him out...so he just got to the point of "look stop talking fight me" to me it wasn't serious...but acted like he had it out for me....so I let the little dude toss me around, because I really didn't want to fight him....so my boys break it up...but m brother keep runnin his mouth so I just get to the point where I'm like @*%! it...we get outside I tell my homeboy to let him go...so he let's him go and ...I beat the hell out of him in the front yard....he gets mad....his pride hurt ...says he gone kill me and he dips out. I feel like $%*$ because I fought him like I would a stranger

so uh...what happened to this gun he put in your homeboys face? And why didn't he just kill you there with it?

I would expect this out of you, though I can't really understand that jibberish you wrote.
and I know this won't go over well but I must.. why are brothers always fighting brothers?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

RIP
aed255d2842328c21f07bfdc780ec72fc174e5e.peg

roll.gif

on the real...you know your bro aint going to really come back and do something like that....well i hope he doesn't haha. yall brothers. most brothersfight. all the boys in my fam fight, but just keep that love for eachother and dont hold a grudge for whatever reason made you guys fight.

ohwell.gif
)

you were Free The Chief? i used to abhor that dude, most high and supreme hater on NT, yet so eloquent with the hate...
laugh.gif

LOLZ...youre right...youre way more entertaining...nothing better than bad jokes and sh!# that don't make sense in the morning.
indifferent.gif

come on, fam. you following a dude around a message board to take shots at him.

even THB don't do that.

indifferent.gif

keith you straight fam... me and my brother use to fight all the time but afterward we where cool he's just
mad you beat him up and it was in front of your homeboy, he just need some to to cool down

I've fought my brother like twice..over some dumb reasons. But, we end up being cool again. I just make sure that I try to keep my cool, cause I'm theone that starts all the fighting.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

come on, fam. you following a dude around a message board to take shots at him.

even THB don't do that.

indifferent.gif
Honestly, I didn't follow anybody anywhere. I am definitly not a hater, get it how you get it. But seriously, this guy keithahundred is astraight up liar...can't believe a single thing this fool says. And for you to just assume im following this e-fame hungry gump around deserves a
indifferent.gif
. I came into this thread just tryin to read a story and it happened to behis. If this story is any types of true...What happened to his brothers gun??? Why didn't kid just shoot him there? So many holes in thestory and his rep.

Back
Top Bottom