NT I WANT TO BE GAY THIS WEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonlavey

Banned
NT I'm a try this whole gay thing out for a week. I'm not sexually attracted to men at all I just wanna live the lifestyle. I'm making a choice.I'm choosing to sleep with some guy I meet at a bar this friday, although I'm sure I'm not going to enjoy it.

indifferent.gif
IB4TL

No words, picture, nor .gif can describe what NT is about to turn this into.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

NT I'm a try this whole gay thing out for a week. I'm not sexually attracted to men at all I just wanna live the lifestyle. I'm making a choice. I'm choosing to sleep with some guy I meet at a bar this friday, although I'm sure I'm not going to enjoy it.
wow, didn't you just criticize the hell out of me for making the remark about ethnicity being different from lifestyle?
no wonder you defended your friends so well.......
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

there you go dyland

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Good for you, man. I support your decision.

I hope it doesn't get too serious, though; Proposition 8 didn't pass.
tired.gif
Yea man I just got up this morning and was like you know what i feel great today let's try this whole gay thing out....although I have noreason to. It's a lifestyle choice....I'm choosing the lifestyle. I wasn't born gay, there's no gay gene, and I don't have an inherentphysical attraction to men. I just wanna do it.

with your name im not surprised your doing what you feel without fearing or caring about the repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom