NT, I want to move to Hawaii.

Whats up NT, I am a Senior in college, currently attend University of Iowa, majoring in Marketing. After I graduate, I figure ill be paying about $40,000 back in student loans. I plan on living at home for a year or two, get some experience in the marketing industry, save up, pay some of my loan back, then take an adventure out to Hawaii.
I hate the Midwest and want to explore a different part of the world. I've always been a fan of beautiful weather, and I love being outside. It has always been a goal of mine to learn how to surf. Sometimes taking risks are a part of living!

Does anyone have experience of living in Hawaii? what is the cost of living in Hawaii? (Oahu, Kona, Honolulu)

I've been looking at many job sites and there seems to be many decent careers in the marketing industry in Hawaii.

Ill take any criticism and recommendations from the NT fam. 8)

Thanks!

Major in marketing. .... welps join the navy and hope u get stationed there as officer

You'd get bored quick. Also as implied hope you got a lot of money (only way you'll get close to smashing Evagenline Lily) after you know you pay them student loans.

I lived in hawaii for the last four years, I am in the navy and I just got stationed in Rhode Island. I can say now that I miss it like crazy. I feel it's the cold weather making me miss the ****. After being there for over 3 yrs bruh trust me when I say it gets old very fast. Something about not being able to drive into another state or just take a road trip got under my skin. Everything there is the same all the time. Night life gets old 2. The erb is the best I've ever come across. If your a smoker or surfer or Asian do it..

i live in hawaii.
downside is the cost of living : gas is about $4.20 right now, decent studio apartment will range from $900-$1500, most food is imported in, ignorant locals/some prejudice against caucasians depending on where you go.
upside: great weather, awesome outdoor activities, slower paced, usually noted to be one of the happier places to live, great place to raise children.

lemme know if you need specifics.

Back
Top Bottom