NT If you saw this lying around...

Nujavez

formerly gatorad3
what would you do? 
nerd.gif

382866_186459148113523_100002483162940_357929_716098101_n.jpg

AR on a cop car....what the %*%# do you think someone an ounce of common sense would do? Leave it there, fool.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

AR on a cop car....what the %*%# do you think someone an ounce of common sense would do?

Grab the AR, start the engine, and ghost ride the car while shooting the rifle in the air revolutionary style

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

AR on a cop car....what the %*%# do you think someone an ounce of common sense would do?

Grab the AR, start the engine, and ghost ride the car while shooting the rifle in the air revolutionary style

yeah...RIP

I'd an idiot and ruin my life by doing something dumb like picking it up so every time I go for a job that little blip shows up

Equip my Predator, Attack Helicopter, and Pave Low as my kill streaks then do work...

Pick it up, shoot the gas tank, walk away surrounded by fire without looking back of course

Pull out my iphone, take a pic, then post the pic on NT with the title: NT, look what I saw vol. DUMB PIGS, and I'd roll in the e-props with the occasional, "u aint about dat life OP, shoulda took it for ur own"-type comments.

I'd walk away like I didnt see it. Id be very tempted to grab it.

On second thought, I'd take a pic and complain to city officials about why this isn't safe and shouldn't just be lying around, setup or not.

i'll leave it there just because its daylight but if it was night time and i seen it it would be a different story

Back
Top Bottom