NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

you cant take it to the grave.

You already know what i'd be living like......

Lambo, LFA, RR, Maybach, AM, GT3 ......

I dont see why those guys are rich though..... they probably not even enjoying life.
This. If I worked my @@* off, you know I'm driving every car thats $100k and up. Life is short and I'm gonna enjoy it while I'm alive. !@$% driving Corollas 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I dont see why those guys are rich though..... they probably not even enjoying life.

"I don't need to spend money to bolster my own esteem."

You could still live exceedingly well - never wanting for anything - without being a di[i[/i]ck about it - and do a lot of good with that money.

"I don't need to spend money to bolster my own esteem."

You could still live exceedingly well - never wanting for anything - without being a di[i[/i]ck about it - and do a lot of good with that money.

I woudnt be extremely flashy.
I always found it stupid to by overly HUGE houses, or even mansions. Like the hell was the point of 50 Cent buying that huge mansion in Conn? Probably just to flex his money. Give me a decently big house, 2-3 car garage, nice family and a good looking dog and im set. Of course ill have a Lambo or something to splurge on, but nothing too crazy that would give me unwanted attention.

Spending money on trips and vacations around the world > material things.

I woudnt be extremely flashy.
I always found it stupid to by overly HUGE houses, or even mansions. Like the hell was the point of 50 Cent buying that huge mansion in Conn? Probably just to flex his money. Give me a decently big house, 2-3 car garage, nice family and a good looking dog and im set. Of course ill have a Lambo or something to splurge on, but nothing too crazy that would give me unwanted attention.

Spending money on trips and vacations around the world > material things.

i'd have a couple cribs, a couple boats and mad cars.  i'd eat fine dining regularly and take hella trips.  you can't spend it when you're dead.  of course i'd set my family up too but no way in hell i'm living like i am now when i got a billion in the bank. 

i'd have a couple cribs, a couple boats and mad cars.  i'd eat fine dining regularly and take hella trips.  you can't spend it when you're dead.  of course i'd set my family up too but no way in hell i'm living like i am now when i got a billion in the bank. 

Nice house, nothing too big. I'm a small dude pause.
Spoiler [+]
Miami_Beach_Homes_For_sale.jpg

Car to stunt in
Spoiler [+]
SR-Project-Valkyrie-Audi-R8-400x266.jpg

Daily driver
Spoiler [+]
2009-abt-sportsline-as5-r-audi-s5-front-side-picture.jpg

Family car
Spoiler [+]
92%20Plymouth%20Van.jpg

Nice house, nothing too big. I'm a small dude pause.
Spoiler [+]
Miami_Beach_Homes_For_sale.jpg

Car to stunt in
Spoiler [+]
SR-Project-Valkyrie-Audi-R8-400x266.jpg

Daily driver
Spoiler [+]
2009-abt-sportsline-as5-r-audi-s5-front-side-picture.jpg

Family car
Spoiler [+]
92%20Plymouth%20Van.jpg

I'd be smooth on that "You can't take it to the grave" talk....I want my kid's kid's kids to be extra straight.....I'd splurge every now and again tho

I'd be smooth on that "You can't take it to the grave" talk....I want my kid's kid's kids to be extra straight.....I'd splurge every now and again tho

I would ball out with no regard for human life for a few years and then go off the radar forever.

I would ball out with no regard for human life for a few years and then go off the radar forever.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

while you're young
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

while you're young
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

This. If I worked my @@* off, you know I'm driving every car thats $100k and up. Life is short and I'm gonna enjoy it while I'm alive. !@$% driving Corollas 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
thats a very materialistic view of yourself
grin.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
thats a very materialistic view of yourself
grin.gif

I woulda bought MGM, Miramax and the old UPN, then went to work.
smokin.gif

prolly +!%@ around and buy some dragon eggs or some $*+!.
laugh.gif

I woulda bought MGM, Miramax and the old UPN, then went to work.
smokin.gif

prolly +!%@ around and buy some dragon eggs or some $*+!.
laugh.gif

Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Birdman

Q: But what about your children and your grandchildren? One would assume that you would want them to live comfortably as well right?
A: Not having kids, will be to busy ballin to raise em'

Q: Well how about your wife, surely you would like to have some money left over so that she can enjoy the finer things in life too, correct?
A: What wife? I'm ballin too hard to be bothered with a wife. Groupies that get ejected when the sunrises>>>Annoying wife that wants to censor how I live my fancy, flashy, & exotic life

Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Birdman

Q: But what about your children and your grandchildren? One would assume that you would want them to live comfortably as well right?
A: Not having kids, will be to busy ballin to raise em'

Q: Well how about your wife, surely you would like to have some money left over so that she can enjoy the finer things in life too, correct?
A: What wife? I'm ballin too hard to be bothered with a wife. Groupies that get ejected when the sunrises>>>Annoying wife that wants to censor how I live my fancy, flashy, & exotic life

Back
Top Bottom