NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

you cant take it to the grave.

x2 but in another light
i honestly dont see the point of keeping that much money stashed aside.

id wanna take care of my kids but 20 billion is OD.

i mean its be cool to have that much, but for me to work that much to try and get there is a waste of time.

a billi is fine to ball out in this world.  cause you know damn well youre gonna think of other people as peasant/slaves/or whatever and that can only be fun for so long.

dont wanna sound like an $#@ but i dont really care for my kids' kids' kids' kids' kids' kids.  if i worked hard, let them work hard.

btw, didnt read the article.

If I had 57 Billion Dollars, would first give my state 200 Million of that to get out of debt.. and the rest probably buy my own island and invest in couples things.. stores, etc. a

If I had 57 Billion Dollars, would first give my state 200 Million of that to get out of debt.. and the rest probably buy my own island and invest in couples things.. stores, etc. a

id own multiple yet modest homes.
2 in ny
1 in toronto
1 in montreal
1 in LA
1 in Miami
1 in london
1 in paris
1 in geneva
own my own travel - plane, cars, boats
start buying out politicians in guyana and jamaica so they will actually do their jobs

id own multiple yet modest homes.
2 in ny
1 in toronto
1 in montreal
1 in LA
1 in Miami
1 in london
1 in paris
1 in geneva
own my own travel - plane, cars, boats
start buying out politicians in guyana and jamaica so they will actually do their jobs

1585894_f520.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I'll retire every one around me, then I'll buy some nice cars, that's it.

Nissan GTR, Maserati Granturismo, Audi R8, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP560, Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda, and some more as my rotation then just ride around.

No way in hell I'm dropping more than $20 on dinner though.

laugh.gif
Sounds like a dude that has a
pimp.gif
whip but comes out in Walmart clothes.

For me, I'll buy myself a Corvette, M3, 458 Italia, and then save money for myself and my family to make sure they're pretty sure set for life and just donate throughout the course of my life.

I'll retire every one around me, then I'll buy some nice cars, that's it.

Nissan GTR, Maserati Granturismo, Audi R8, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP560, Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda, and some more as my rotation then just ride around.

laugh.gif
Sounds like a dude that has a
pimp.gif
whip but comes out in Walmart clothes.

For me, I'll buy myself a Corvette, M3, 458 Italia, and then save money for myself and my family to make sure they're pretty sure set for life and just donate throughout the course of my life.

Originally Posted by bkmac

See, that's where I'm confused. Why not?
laugh.gif
principle i guess
my napkins wouldn't even be $20 tho.
The finest things in life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

See, that's where I'm confused. Why not?
laugh.gif
principle i guess
my napkins wouldn't even be $20 tho.
The finest things in life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I'd buy places to stay near my direct relatives. Rent a few places in cities my friends live in, and continue working albeit in a reduced hours fashion. I'd come in when I wanted and leave when I wanted, but I'd definitely still work.

As far as cars and stuff I'm pretty whitebread when it comes to cars, I'd possibly import a few Japanese wagons that I've always wanted, but never wanted to spend the money to bring them up to DOTD standards, but even then I'd be looking at spending only 20k per car, hardly the stuff you'd see in magazines.
I'd totally splurge on food/drink though. I'd eat at every Michelin Starred restaurant at least once, starting with the 3 stars and working my way down.

I think I'd buy places to stay near my direct relatives. Rent a few places in cities my friends live in, and continue working albeit in a reduced hours fashion. I'd come in when I wanted and leave when I wanted, but I'd definitely still work.

As far as cars and stuff I'm pretty whitebread when it comes to cars, I'd possibly import a few Japanese wagons that I've always wanted, but never wanted to spend the money to bring them up to DOTD standards, but even then I'd be looking at spending only 20k per car, hardly the stuff you'd see in magazines.
I'd totally splurge on food/drink though. I'd eat at every Michelin Starred restaurant at least once, starting with the 3 stars and working my way down.

15 year old cars? Those fools have the ugly duckling syndrome of money. At least get an updated version of those gas guzzlers.

15 year old cars? Those fools have the ugly duckling syndrome of money. At least get an updated version of those gas guzzlers.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

featured_car_e30m3_front_lg.jpg

Older than 15 years. Would not mind driving this.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

featured_car_e30m3_front_lg.jpg

Older than 15 years. Would not mind driving this.

Back
Top Bottom