NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

birdman-o.gif

laugh.gif
meh articles like this bother me...everybody has their tastes and indulgences....everybody is different...they might be frugal in certain areas or see things as waste but extra in other areas...yea you drive a carolla cause you never drive - but when its vaca time your on a 200million dollar yacht

warren buffet prob keeps that house just for the
eek.gif
factor
laugh.gif
  its always a talking point in every article written about him- 

laugh.gif
meh articles like this bother me...everybody has their tastes and indulgences....everybody is different...they might be frugal in certain areas or see things as waste but extra in other areas...yea you drive a carolla cause you never drive - but when its vaca time your on a 200million dollar yacht

warren buffet prob keeps that house just for the
eek.gif
factor
laugh.gif
  its always a talking point in every article written about him- 

I'll retire every one around me, then I'll buy some nice cars, that's it.

Nissan GTR, Maserati Granturismo, Audi R8, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP560, Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda, and some more as my rotation then just ride around.

No way in hell I'm dropping more than $20 on dinner though.

I'll retire every one around me, then I'll buy some nice cars, that's it.

Nissan GTR, Maserati Granturismo, Audi R8, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP560, Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda, and some more as my rotation then just ride around.

No way in hell I'm dropping more than $20 on dinner though.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

you cant take it to the grave.

But that is what your family is there for. And many others than don't have anything.

I would be on this list with those dudes. Nobody would be able to know what I am by looking at me. I would stay "low-ki" and not boast or brag. I would definitely help out those in need.

But that is what your family is there for. And many others than don't have anything.

I would be on this list with those dudes. Nobody would be able to know what I am by looking at me. I would stay "low-ki" and not boast or brag. I would definitely help out those in need.

Nah man, if i had that money, im spending it like crazy. Whats the point of being frugal? So it sits untouched? No thanks. Im living the life.

Nah man, if i had that money, im spending it like crazy. Whats the point of being frugal? So it sits untouched? No thanks. Im living the life.

I dont see why those guys are rich though..... they probably not even enjoying life.

Dondo, why do you think they probably aren't enjoying life? Because they aren't heavy in the material game?

I dont see why those guys are rich though..... they probably not even enjoying life.

Dondo, why do you think they probably aren't enjoying life? Because they aren't heavy in the material game?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

id live the life of dudes like kanye, jay etc. i like that lifestyle and a billionaire has more than enough to maintain it.

THIS

Originally Posted by 18th letter

id live the life of dudes like kanye, jay etc. i like that lifestyle and a billionaire has more than enough to maintain it.

THIS

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

birdman minus the tats

well said
im black if it matters.

and the broads.................o god.............the broads............ 
30t6p3b.gif

billionaire status im trickin for fun i wont even lie dudes

"make it clap, 20 dollas"

id love to see those all around me happy, so im havin fun all day

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

birdman minus the tats

well said
im black if it matters.

and the broads.................o god.............the broads............ 
30t6p3b.gif

billionaire status im trickin for fun i wont even lie dudes

"make it clap, 20 dollas"

id love to see those all around me happy, so im havin fun all day

My strip club expenses would be in the high 6 figures. I'd get a shady accountant to make everything I do tax deductible. I'm on my level.

My strip club expenses would be in the high 6 figures. I'd get a shady accountant to make everything I do tax deductible. I'm on my level.

x2 but in another light
i honestly dont see the point of keeping that much money stashed aside.

id wanna take care of my kids but 20 billion is OD.

i mean its be cool to have that much, but for me to work that much to try and get there is a waste of time.

a billi is fine to ball out in this world.  cause you know damn well youre gonna think of other people as peasant/slaves/or whatever and that can only be fun for so long.

dont wanna sound like an $#@ but i dont really care for my kids' kids' kids' kids' kids' kids.  if i worked hard, let them work hard.

btw, didnt read the article.

Back
Top Bottom