NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

they can play it off all they want. that frugality and that they dont wanna spend money and they are just regular joes....but at the end of the day, these guys are BILLIONAIRES....u dont just become that on accident, money means something to them.

I wouldnt be a disrespectful billionaire and live a crazy flashy life just swaggin on the everyday pedestrian and being snobby and flashing My wealth at all times, but I know My Life wouldnt be the way it is right now lol. a lot better....

they can play it off all they want. that frugality and that they dont wanna spend money and they are just regular joes....but at the end of the day, these guys are BILLIONAIRES....u dont just become that on accident, money means something to them.

I wouldnt be a disrespectful billionaire and live a crazy flashy life just swaggin on the everyday pedestrian and being snobby and flashing My wealth at all times, but I know My Life wouldnt be the way it is right now lol. a lot better....

I always found it stupid to by overly HUGE houses, or even mansions. Like the hell was the point of 50 Cent buying that huge mansion in Conn? Probably just to flex his money. Give me a decently big house, 2-3 car garage, nice family and a good looking dog and im set. Of course ill have a Lambo or something to splurge on, but nothing too crazy that would give me unwanted attention.

And he can't even sell it....horrible investment.

There are reason some people are multimillionaires and billionaires, they are frugal, that's how they make their money and build their empires.

Gimme a nice house, either older renovated saltbox or a classic georgian colonial with LOTS of land and privacy, a Chevy 2500HD duramax, Benz S550, and a few toys like ATVs and Jet Ski's and of course a great family, I'll be happy as hell. Rest of the money I would have work for me and make sure generations after me wouldn't have to worry. I'd help out with charities too most likely.

I always found it stupid to by overly HUGE houses, or even mansions. Like the hell was the point of 50 Cent buying that huge mansion in Conn? Probably just to flex his money. Give me a decently big house, 2-3 car garage, nice family and a good looking dog and im set. Of course ill have a Lambo or something to splurge on, but nothing too crazy that would give me unwanted attention.

And he can't even sell it....horrible investment.

There are reason some people are multimillionaires and billionaires, they are frugal, that's how they make their money and build their empires.

Gimme a nice house, either older renovated saltbox or a classic georgian colonial with LOTS of land and privacy, a Chevy 2500HD duramax, Benz S550, and a few toys like ATVs and Jet Ski's and of course a great family, I'll be happy as hell. Rest of the money I would have work for me and make sure generations after me wouldn't have to worry. I'd help out with charities too most likely.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If I was a billionaire nobody would even know. I'd go underground and leave no paper trail. Be that guy at the resort the other wealthy folk wondering how he booked every room for a week, oh you wanted to vacay on this island sorry it's being occupied for the the summer.

This minus the renting a place for the summer

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If I was a billionaire nobody would even know. I'd go underground and leave no paper trail. Be that guy at the resort the other wealthy folk wondering how he booked every room for a week, oh you wanted to vacay on this island sorry it's being occupied for the the summer.

This minus the renting a place for the summer

only thing i would splurge on is cars, but it would be the cars that i [realistically] want now, not lambos and ferraris.

only thing i would splurge on is cars, but it would be the cars that i [realistically] want now, not lambos and ferraris.

Live modest.

Pay off education loans if I still have any left, (afterwards start investing properly)

Be low key as already mentioned.

Travel the world (economy or first class).

Make a ton of charities, scholarships and small businesses. Then pursuit my passions until the day I die.

Live modest.

Pay off education loans if I still have any left, (afterwards start investing properly)

Make a ton of charities, scholarships and small businesses. Then pursuit my passions until the day I die.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Live modest.

One of the realest responses I've read on NT. At the kid on the page 1 saying these guys don't enjoy life? What? How the hell do you know whether or not they're enjoying life? Just because they ain't flossing their bread, they're not enjoying life? Son, things extend beyond just having the fattest bank account. Not everyone has to enjoy the fanciest $%#$ to make themselves feel good.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Live modest.

One of the realest responses I've read on NT. At the kid on the page 1 saying these guys don't enjoy life? What? How the hell do you know whether or not they're enjoying life? Just because they ain't flossing their bread, they're not enjoying life? Son, things extend beyond just having the fattest bank account. Not everyone has to enjoy the fanciest $%#$ to make themselves feel good.
indifferent.gif

a billion thats trust funds maybacks and mansions, and family set for life hell anyone with my last name set for life ha thats money that can make money

a billion thats trust funds maybacks and mansions, and family set for life hell anyone with my last name set for life ha thats money that can make money

i would walk in the mall with 7 6'8 400 pound body guards and throw wads of cash at people as hard as i can for fun

i would walk in the mall with 7 6'8 400 pound body guards and throw wads of cash at people as hard as i can for fun

Pay all my debt____________not because I'm a billionaire lol !@% I wont need credit I got cash and assets , I would start a few business ventures, build a hospital overseas probably Africa not to sound cliche but I'm originally from there so giving back is a must, I'll buy a few cars that If I didn't have the money I probably will never experience the luxury of owning them

Pay all my debt____________not because I'm a billionaire lol !@% I wont need credit I got cash and assets , I would start a few business ventures, build a hospital overseas probably Africa not to sound cliche but I'm originally from there so giving back is a must, I'll buy a few cars that If I didn't have the money I probably will never experience the luxury of owning them

Originally Posted by townlegend

Exactly. It's not about being disrespectful but if I've worked hard enough that I'm worth a billion+ then there's no way in hell I'd be flying coach

Originally Posted by townlegend

Exactly. It's not about being disrespectful but if I've worked hard enough that I'm worth a billion+ then there's no way in hell I'd be flying coach

Back
Top Bottom