NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

not sure about the other two but buffett has a carefully calculate public persona

sure he's not an arab sheikh making it rain in nightclubs but his lifestyle is far from down-to-earth or "frugal"

not sure about the other two but buffett has a carefully calculate public persona

sure he's not an arab sheikh making it rain in nightclubs but his lifestyle is far from down-to-earth or "frugal"

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Decent house, 5 bedrooms but they'll be pretty spacious, not like your regular 5 bedrooms, indoor pool, indoor basketball court with a bar in the basement and that's pretty much it....of course I would want a garage.

Car of choice would be a BMW, 1970 Chevelle SS and a range rover.
damn bro im already living better than this, you dont need a billion $ for that dream

Decent house, 5 bedrooms but they'll be pretty spacious, not like your regular 5 bedrooms, indoor pool, indoor basketball court with a bar in the basement and that's pretty much it....of course I would want a garage.

Car of choice would be a BMW, 1970 Chevelle SS and a range rover.
damn bro im already living better than this, you dont need a billion $ for that dream

^ elaborate further

You could have all that with around 5 million I'm guessing.

BMW + Range Rover + Chevrolet would probably be around 200k.

The property, depending on where you buy it and just how lavish you wanted it, I wouldn't put it past 2 million. The indoor court would be the most expensive part but it's not that expensive.

And you'd still have 2.5 million left to live.

^ elaborate further

You could have all that with around 5 million I'm guessing.

BMW + Range Rover + Chevrolet would probably be around 200k.

The property, depending on where you buy it and just how lavish you wanted it, I wouldn't put it past 2 million. The indoor court would be the most expensive part but it's not that expensive.

And you'd still have 2.5 million left to live.

First thing I'd buy my mom a house. 

Then if I had THAT much money, I'd be like Roman Abramovich (Chelsea FC owner) and Phil Knight (University of Oregon booster), but at Arsenal FC and the University of Washington respectively. As a huge sports fan not being able to directly influence my teams to success sucks , but if I had billions in the bank, I'd invest heavily...and unlike those two above, I'd see results.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

+ a couple of Ferrari's, and private jet to travel the world in I'd be good. 

The rest would head to charity after Im gone. 

First thing I'd buy my mom a house. 

Then if I had THAT much money, I'd be like Roman Abramovich (Chelsea FC owner) and Phil Knight (University of Oregon booster), but at Arsenal FC and the University of Washington respectively. As a huge sports fan not being able to directly influence my teams to success sucks , but if I had billions in the bank, I'd invest heavily...and unlike those two above, I'd see results.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

+ a couple of Ferrari's, and private jet to travel the world in I'd be good. 

The rest would head to charity after Im gone. 

Live like I do now except my house will be bigger, my bags of weed will be bigger, and my garage will be bigger

as will my friends and families

Live like I do now except my house will be bigger, my bags of weed will be bigger, and my garage will be bigger

as will my friends and families

I think I would continue to live a pretty modest lifestyle. as far as things I would buy
Car:

Home Built on this style:

Probably cop a pair of eminem & undftd IVs and about 20-30 pairs of black/silver Vs for daily wear.

The rest would be spent taking care of fam for life and some anonymous donations to some charities. Ballin' with no lime light  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I would continue to live a pretty modest lifestyle. as far as things I would buy
Car:

Home Built on this style:

Probably cop a pair of eminem & undftd IVs and about 20-30 pairs of black/silver Vs for daily wear.

The rest would be spent taking care of fam for life and some anonymous donations to some charities. Ballin' with no lime light  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30 million on a crib in Cali, 10 million on every car I dream of owning, shop everyday, take care of my fam, travel the world, buy a jet, get the best P availible.... Just live like a %*%$+#% king.

30 million on a crib in Cali, 10 million on every car I dream of owning, shop everyday, take care of my fam, travel the world, buy a jet, get the best P availible.... Just live like a %*%$+#% king.

tryst_bar_tab-Copy.jpg

These types of meals ever night 
balling outta control 

tryna spend it all before I die 

Prince Hakeem x 1000

a couple 100 concubines

tryst_bar_tab-Copy.jpg

These types of meals ever night 
balling outta control 

tryna spend it all before I die 

Prince Hakeem x 1000

a couple 100 concubines

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

DC stop.. your trying too hard.
No, don't use that as your one way ticket out.

You said these dudes are probably not enjoying life. How can you make a statement like that? Because they aren't spending $ the way you would?

Back
Top Bottom