NT if you were a Billionaire how would you live? vol. The Frugal Billionaires

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

DC stop.. your trying too hard.
No, don't use that as your one way ticket out.

You said these dudes are probably not enjoying life. How can you make a statement like that? Because they aren't spending $ the way you would?

I'd throw extravegant parties and not attend them word to Gatsby. J/k

All I need is a 2 level 2 bedroom spanish style architecture home on the water in my home country, which is in the tropics. A Cayenne Turbo S under the canopy. A beautiful garden with brick walkways.

I'd keep my townhouse in the DMV, just remodel everything inside. I would get a e46 M3 CSL and the new Alpina B7.

Not really into stunting too hard, all my money would go to my family everywhere around the world. I'd donate the rest because I am not planning on having children or a wife. Unless I choose to adopt.

I'd throw extravegant parties and not attend them word to Gatsby. J/k

All I need is a 2 level 2 bedroom spanish style architecture home on the water in my home country, which is in the tropics. A Cayenne Turbo S under the canopy. A beautiful garden with brick walkways.

I'd keep my townhouse in the DMV, just remodel everything inside. I would get a e46 M3 CSL and the new Alpina B7.

Not really into stunting too hard, all my money would go to my family everywhere around the world. I'd donate the rest because I am not planning on having children or a wife. Unless I choose to adopt.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Decent house, 5 bedrooms but they'll be pretty spacious, not like your regular 5 bedrooms, indoor pool, indoor basketball court with a bar in the basement and that's pretty much it....of course I would want a garage.

Car of choice would be a BMW, 1970 Chevelle SS and a range rover.
damn bro im already living better than this, you dont need a billion $ for that dream

Oh? You guys didnt know Joe is rich? im being serious by the way

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Decent house, 5 bedrooms but they'll be pretty spacious, not like your regular 5 bedrooms, indoor pool, indoor basketball court with a bar in the basement and that's pretty much it....of course I would want a garage.

Car of choice would be a BMW, 1970 Chevelle SS and a range rover.
damn bro im already living better than this, you dont need a billion $ for that dream

Oh? You guys didnt know Joe is rich? im being serious by the way

Originally Posted by scshift

^ elaborate further

You could have all that with around 5 million I'm guessing.

BMW + Range Rover + Chevrolet would probably be around 200k.

The property, depending on where you buy it and just how lavish you wanted it, I wouldn't put it past 2 million. The indoor court would be the most expensive part but it's not that expensive.

And you'd still have 2.5 million left to live.

I was asking him to elaborate on the Warren buffet spending more money than people think he does comment.

Originally Posted by scshift

^ elaborate further

You could have all that with around 5 million I'm guessing.

BMW + Range Rover + Chevrolet would probably be around 200k.

The property, depending on where you buy it and just how lavish you wanted it, I wouldn't put it past 2 million. The indoor court would be the most expensive part but it's not that expensive.

And you'd still have 2.5 million left to live.

I was asking him to elaborate on the Warren buffet spending more money than people think he does comment.

find out meth's identity
smokin.gif

I would travel the world in either my personal 747 or yacht and try and become fluent in as many language. A large percentage would be donated.

I would travel the world in either my personal 747 or yacht and try and become fluent in as many language. A large percentage would be donated.

Billionaire or not, I'm taking public transit in Tokyo, sport a nice solid watch like a Tag Heuer, keep my EVO, live the same minimalist lifestyle, and have a couple solid condos in Tokyo/LA. Seriously, "balling" out of control to impress others says a lot about self confidence, or a lack of. And I'm not counting things like buying drinks for your friends (Cristal, etc.) or taking people out for a $20k dinner, as long as you aren't doing that every night.
laugh.gif

Billionaire or not, I'm taking public transit in Tokyo, sport a nice solid watch like a Tag Heuer, keep my EVO, live the same minimalist lifestyle, and have a couple solid condos in Tokyo/LA. Seriously, "balling" out of control to impress others says a lot about self confidence, or a lack of. And I'm not counting things like buying drinks for your friends (Cristal, etc.) or taking people out for a $20k dinner, as long as you aren't doing that every night.
laugh.gif

If I was a billionaire nobody would even know. I'd go underground and leave no paper trail. Be that guy at the resort the other wealthy folk wondering how he booked every room for a week, oh you wanted to vacay on this island sorry it's being occupied for the the summer.

If I was a billionaire nobody would even know. I'd go underground and leave no paper trail. Be that guy at the resort the other wealthy folk wondering how he booked every room for a week, oh you wanted to vacay on this island sorry it's being occupied for the the summer.

Back
Top Bottom