NT, I'm seriously out of shape, not sure what to do...I want your help...

Overhaul your food intake is a start. Drink more water and vitamin C based juices. Join a gym. Is there a Planet Fitness in your town?

Overhaul your food intake is a start. Drink more water and vitamin C based juices. Join a gym. Is there a Planet Fitness in your town?

Step 1:

Get off your lazy butt and get active. Do ANYTHING active.

Step 2:

Stop eating like a fat@$s...or else you'll be a fata$$......see the correlation??

Step 1:

Get off your lazy butt and get active. Do ANYTHING active.

Step 2:

Stop eating like a fat@$s...or else you'll be a fata$$......see the correlation??

I'm never sure that "join a gym" is the best answer in this case - or most cases actually.

The advice about cleaning up your diet is perfect - that will make a huge difference. But, you need an active lifestyle - not a couple of hours in the gym. You need to change your habits so that you are active and so that you stick to it.

The gym is great for certain things - but if you are out of shape to start it is difficult and then you don't stick to it. There are thousands of people who join a gym every January and go a couple of times a week then stop because it's hard.

It irritates me when people say that to get fit they need to join a gym - and even if they do they go for 30 mins twice a week which doesn't really accomplish anything. If you can improve your lifestyle then that will easily get you an hour of exercise each day - without you really thinking about it.

I'm never sure that "join a gym" is the best answer in this case - or most cases actually.

The advice about cleaning up your diet is perfect - that will make a huge difference. But, you need an active lifestyle - not a couple of hours in the gym. You need to change your habits so that you are active and so that you stick to it.

The gym is great for certain things - but if you are out of shape to start it is difficult and then you don't stick to it. There are thousands of people who join a gym every January and go a couple of times a week then stop because it's hard.

It irritates me when people say that to get fit they need to join a gym - and even if they do they go for 30 mins twice a week which doesn't really accomplish anything. If you can improve your lifestyle then that will easily get you an hour of exercise each day - without you really thinking about it.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Diet> plate workouts > running..Lifting weights promote fat loss. Better than running, because your building muscle AND loosing fat. As running miles + promote fat loss and muscle loss. At this point op needs a lifestyle change. Diet diet diet. And I don't mean adkins, southbeach, ect. I mean HEALTHY foods in moderation. Cut out sodas, sweets, high sodium, and snacking. Start walking outside. Take a picture of yourself naked- no *##+, and keep it to yourself to see what everyone else sees. THAT alone will make you want to put forth the effort needed

Diet> plate workouts > running..Lifting weights promote fat loss. Better than running, because your building muscle AND loosing fat. As running miles + promote fat loss and muscle loss. At this point op needs a lifestyle change. Diet diet diet. And I don't mean adkins, southbeach, ect. I mean HEALTHY foods in moderation. Cut out sodas, sweets, high sodium, and snacking. Start walking outside. Take a picture of yourself naked- no *##+, and keep it to yourself to see what everyone else sees. THAT alone will make you want to put forth the effort needed

Diet> plate workouts > running..Lifting weights promote fat loss. Better than running, because your building muscle AND loosing fat. As running miles + promote fat loss and muscle loss. At this point op needs a lifestyle change. Diet diet diet. And I don't mean adkins, southbeach, ect. I mean HEALTHY foods in moderation. Cut out sodas, sweets, high sodium, and snacking. Start walking outside. Take a picture of yourself naked- no %+%%, and keep it to yourself to see what everyone else sees. THAT alone will make you want to put forth the effort needed

Diet> plate workouts > running..Lifting weights promote fat loss. Better than running, because your building muscle AND loosing fat. As running miles + promote fat loss and muscle loss. At this point op needs a lifestyle change. Diet diet diet. And I don't mean adkins, southbeach, ect. I mean HEALTHY foods in moderation. Cut out sodas, sweets, high sodium, and snacking. Start walking outside. Take a picture of yourself naked- no %+%%, and keep it to yourself to see what everyone else sees. THAT alone will make you want to put forth the effort needed

Diet> plate workouts > running..Lifting weights promote fat loss. Better than running, because your building muscle AND loosing fat. As running miles + promote fat loss and muscle loss. At this point op needs a lifestyle change. Diet diet diet. And I don't mean adkins, southbeach, ect. I mean HEALTHY foods in moderation. Cut out sodas, sweets, high sodium, and snacking. Start walking outside. Take a picture of yourself naked- no !#$+, and keep it to yourself to see what everyone else sees. THAT alone will make you want to put forth the effort needed

Diet> plate workouts > running..Lifting weights promote fat loss. Better than running, because your building muscle AND loosing fat. As running miles + promote fat loss and muscle loss. At this point op needs a lifestyle change. Diet diet diet. And I don't mean adkins, southbeach, ect. I mean HEALTHY foods in moderation. Cut out sodas, sweets, high sodium, and snacking. Start walking outside. Take a picture of yourself naked- no !#$+, and keep it to yourself to see what everyone else sees. THAT alone will make you want to put forth the effort needed

You (everyone actually) have to realize that working out is NOT comfortable at all, otherwise everybody would be in shape already.
For someone like you, you just have to start off slow, maybe walk on the treadmill at your own pace, don't be one of those fat guys that just jumps right into using that crunch/sit up machine thinking it's gonna work wonders, that's not how it works. 

Every day after work, I have trouble getting myself into the gym, but I remember pictures like this -

slideshow_892026_Kyle1.JPG_1589248.jpg

Then I have that "no excuses" mentality and go the gym. You should think about this picture every time you dont feel like working out.

You (everyone actually) have to realize that working out is NOT comfortable at all, otherwise everybody would be in shape already.
For someone like you, you just have to start off slow, maybe walk on the treadmill at your own pace, don't be one of those fat guys that just jumps right into using that crunch/sit up machine thinking it's gonna work wonders, that's not how it works. 

Every day after work, I have trouble getting myself into the gym, but I remember pictures like this -

slideshow_892026_Kyle1.JPG_1589248.jpg

Then I have that "no excuses" mentality and go the gym. You should think about this picture every time you dont feel like working out.

The Gym Is Always The Quickest Answer People Give...But If You've Never Been To The Gym And Have No Plan On What 2 Do Then U Might Just Be In There Scratching Ur Head As 2 What To Do...Gettin' In Shape Is Free!!...Lol...U Don't Have To Pay 2 Feel Like It's Working 4 U!...1st Off If U Live By A Park Or Some Type Of Area Like That Where U Can Walk Or Jog Daily For A Good Amount U Got It Made...Lol...For Example I Love The Rose Bowl Because There Is 3.7 Miles Of Walking Or Running Or Jogging Space For The Public...If You Are Not Tryna Bulk Up Then My Dear Friend Cardio Is All You Need!!...As Far The Eating Habits...Well U Already Know What Your Currently Eating Is Def Not Helping The Cause....Google Diet Plans And Ur Set...Lol....Trust Me Breh!!...Ask Yourself..."How Bad Do U Want It?"...U Got Any Other Questions Get @ Me:D ...P.S. While Ur Doing Ur Exercising A Must Is...UR IPOD!!....Best Of Luck Mate!

The Gym Is Always The Quickest Answer People Give...But If You've Never Been To The Gym And Have No Plan On What 2 Do Then U Might Just Be In There Scratching Ur Head As 2 What To Do...Gettin' In Shape Is Free!!...Lol...U Don't Have To Pay 2 Feel Like It's Working 4 U!...1st Off If U Live By A Park Or Some Type Of Area Like That Where U Can Walk Or Jog Daily For A Good Amount U Got It Made...Lol...For Example I Love The Rose Bowl Because There Is 3.7 Miles Of Walking Or Running Or Jogging Space For The Public...If You Are Not Tryna Bulk Up Then My Dear Friend Cardio Is All You Need!!...As Far The Eating Habits...Well U Already Know What Your Currently Eating Is Def Not Helping The Cause....Google Diet Plans And Ur Set...Lol....Trust Me Breh!!...Ask Yourself..."How Bad Do U Want It?"...U Got Any Other Questions Get @ Me:D ...P.S. While Ur Doing Ur Exercising A Must Is...UR IPOD!!....Best Of Luck Mate!

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

What's your weight and height op?

6 3, 320

Once u get into the mid 200 like 245 etc ull look normal because of ya height u cant get but so small but youll be fine op good luck

Back
Top Bottom