NT, I'm seriously out of shape, not sure what to do...I want your help...

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

What's your weight and height op?

6 3, 320

Once u get into the mid 200 like 245 etc ull look normal because of ya height u cant get but so small but youll be fine op good luck

I joined Weight Watchers for Men and it helped tremendously. I was just looking to eat healthier but it is something to look into and that is very helpful if you can afford it.

I joined Weight Watchers for Men and it helped tremendously. I was just looking to eat healthier but it is something to look into and that is very helpful if you can afford it.

-get 3 buddys, meet up at gym 3 times a week for a game of 2 on 2.
-drink moar water
-get moar sleep
-eat less
smokin.gif

the absolute hardest part is the first week.

if you can get thru the first week consistently...

its all easy breezy from there.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the absolute hardest part is the first week.

if you can get thru the first week consistently...

its all easy breezy from there.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

6 3, 320

Once u get into the mid 200 like 245 etc ull look normal because of ya height u cant get but so small but youll be fine op good luck

umm I'm 6'3 184 you can drop down even more just depend how skinny you wanna be

6 3, 320

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You (everyone actually) have to realize that working out is NOT comfortable at all, otherwise everybody would be in shape already.
For someone like you, you just have to start off slow, maybe walk on the treadmill at your own pace, don't be one of those fat guys that just jumps right into using that crunch/sit up machine thinking it's gonna work wonders, that's not how it works. 

Every day after work, I have trouble getting myself into the gym, but I remember pictures like this -

(pic)

Then I have that "no excuses" mentality and go the gym. You should think about this picture every time you dont feel like working out.

wow what a pic

You (everyone actually) have to realize that working out is NOT comfortable at all, otherwise everybody would be in shape already.
For someone like you, you just have to start off slow, maybe walk on the treadmill at your own pace, don't be one of those fat guys that just jumps right into using that crunch/sit up machine thinking it's gonna work wonders, that's not how it works. 

Every day after work, I have trouble getting myself into the gym, but I remember pictures like this -

(pic)

Then I have that "no excuses" mentality and go the gym. You should think about this picture every time you dont feel like working out.

wow what a pic

Simple

-eat often, eat small portions
-cut off fast food, if you must (stick to subway wheat bread, turkey, no cheese)
-replace red meats with lean meats like chicken, turkey, fish
-eat lots of veggies and fruits, make shakes.
-replace all drinks for water.
-get P90X and commit to it.
-start jogging
-give yourself a year and you should be happy with the results.

Simple

-eat often, eat small portions
-cut off fast food, if you must (stick to subway wheat bread, turkey, no cheese)
-replace red meats with lean meats like chicken, turkey, fish
-eat lots of veggies and fruits, make shakes.
-replace all drinks for water.
-get P90X and commit to it.
-start jogging
-give yourself a year and you should be happy with the results.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

6 3, 320

thats skinny, fambs

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

6 3, 320

thats skinny, fambs

some "broscience"advice in this thread..

its about calories in and calories out. Burning more calories than you take in.
Here's a calculator to know how much you need to lose weight:
http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

A good forum to go to is http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ go to both the Losing Fat section and Nutrition section and READ the stickies(the threads on the top) they have all the information you need to lose fat.
Also check out the Post Your Pictures section of the forum they have all these transformations of people who went from fat/obese to skinny/buff. Its one of the stickies.

That forum helped me a lot. I lost over 100+ lbs.

Like some others said get into a gym and do both some weight training and some cardio and be overall more active. Get the right amount of protein 1g per Lean Body Mass. Do HEAVY weight lifting low reps like 3 sets of 5-8 reps and not low weight high reps.

I'd say more stuff but all your questions can be answered in that forum.

and leangains.com is a good website too
This is a good read:
http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

some "broscience"advice in this thread..

its about calories in and calories out. Burning more calories than you take in.
Here's a calculator to know how much you need to lose weight:
http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

A good forum to go to is http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ go to both the Losing Fat section and Nutrition section and READ the stickies(the threads on the top) they have all the information you need to lose fat.
Also check out the Post Your Pictures section of the forum they have all these transformations of people who went from fat/obese to skinny/buff. Its one of the stickies.

That forum helped me a lot. I lost over 100+ lbs.

Like some others said get into a gym and do both some weight training and some cardio and be overall more active. Get the right amount of protein 1g per Lean Body Mass. Do HEAVY weight lifting low reps like 3 sets of 5-8 reps and not low weight high reps.

I'd say more stuff but all your questions can be answered in that forum.

and leangains.com is a good website too
This is a good read:
http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

Originally Posted by Genius44

(pic)

wow what a pic
i think that is kyle maynard.  he had 1 MMA fight but I doubt he will get another cause no state athletic commission will want to license him to fight.

Originally Posted by Genius44

(pic)

wow what a pic
i think that is kyle maynard.  he had 1 MMA fight but I doubt he will get another cause no state athletic commission will want to license him to fight.

Back
Top Bottom