NT, I'm tripping the heck out vol. A girl problem thread UPDATES on last page

JustScoreda100 wrote:
Don't stress yourself. Make the last moments you share with her memorable. You gotta remember that nothing lasts forever.

Just chill out. If it's meant to be you will see each other again if not you'll probably find something better.

One thing you shouldn't do is delay or change your plan for life. One shorty is not worth it.

Nothing lasts forever? My uncle has been married since I was a little kid to a wife whom he's not happy with. Forever is all about the perception of timewe've lived through; so according that that logic, he's technically been married to her forever as far as I'm concerned. Some things areforever fam.

I'm not putting off any of my plans for her though, I'm just trying to prevent having to say good bye to her.

I say you should find a way to be with her regardless of the situation.

I mean if a girl lets you put a snake around her neck, not a penis, but an actual snake
eek.gif

She's a keeper
pimp.gif

DearWinter219 wrote:
Man if I were you, seeing as I've been you twice in my life.... I'd go HARD and hope that you could make it feel like it's worth keeping. If it isn't, then at least you loved/liked to your full potential. Nothing is worse than holding back and embracing fears IMO. Just take it one day at a time, and don't hold back. If it doesn't carry over,
smh.gif
.... but you tried...

It is worth keeping though dude. That's what I'm saying though. Tell me how she put "Don't want to miss a thing" on the CD (Inever even told her that's one of my all time favorites)... so now I'm just here tripping because I think I've found someone whom the odds aretelling me I can't be with that long.

Yea thats a real "sex" situation bro ... I don't really have any advice for you, I'd prolly distance myself from her to attempt to cut theties. Good Luck G

Originally Posted by iBlink

DearWinter219 wrote:
Man if I were you, seeing as I've been you twice in my life.... I'd go HARD and hope that you could make it feel like it's worth keeping. If it isn't, then at least you loved/liked to your full potential. Nothing is worse than holding back and embracing fears IMO. Just take it one day at a time, and don't hold back. If it doesn't carry over,
smh.gif
.... but you tried...

It is worth keeping though dude. That's what I'm saying though. Tell me how she put "Don't want to miss a thing" on the CD (I never even told her that's one of my all time favorites)... so now I'm just here tripping because I think I've found someone whom the odds are telling me I can't be with that long.
And I'm the opposite of Cake. You may never feel this way again about a chick. Soak it up. I know how you feel mainly because I've made itjust about a year with this current chick and I only met her on some spades game *+*%. My boy and his cousin (her) were bored babysitting their lil cousin afew towns over so they called me so that the 4 of us could run a few hands. It was a spark neither of us planned for, but neither one of us ran from it. Ithink I even dropped all my other "hobbies" within 2 weeks of knowing this girl. She wasn't even my main when I dropped the others. I say that tosay that it's been HELL doing this long distance thing since she's been back in school, but it still feels worth it. So go for it. And if you can'tmake it work, don't. But at least try if it feels the way you say it does.

honestly just tell her how u feelin and see how she feel about it. if she tryin to stay with you then ya'll can figure it out but if not then try not tobeat yourself up about it

Just know that the reality is y'all are going to do you for a while but later in life yall still could reconnect.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

get her pregnant.

problem solved
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its so funny that this is actually a legit solution to the problem

laugh.gif
, best worst-advice solution, EVER!
it seem like you forgot about the good ole Murder-Suicide option. That way neither of them will ever have to be without each other

Is she feeling you the same way ?!? I think you're just infatuated by her presence, just enjoy whatever time you get with her & stop trippin!!!

not trying to diss u cause i honestly feel bad about your situation but u r stupid

from the time u meet her up until u guys made it official ( i think u said two weeks ago) u had to know that after school she was
going back to jamaica

so why let yourself get that attached, especially in two week span

the only thing i can tell you is talk to her and see where her head is at and if theres a possibility of her staying
and if u feel real strong about her like u say why dont u move to jamaica

if one of you are not willing to make that sacrafice then it wasnt meant to be

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

get her pregnant.

problem solved
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its so funny that this is actually a legit solution to the problem

laugh.gif
, best worst-advice solution, EVER!
it seem like you forgot about the good ole Murder-Suicide option. That way neither of them will ever have to be without each other
grin.gif
, best pratical worst-advice solution, EVER!

MMMMmmm she one of those jamaicans good hair and all.
first of all,
smh.gif
@"good hair
"

and,

second of all,

How Jamaican can she be, rocking ambercrombie?

eyes.gif

if you ever been to jamaica or been to a jamaican club then you know that "good hair" is like an HOH release. them girls rock mad weavecuz they be balding cuz all that crap they put in there hair.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

no such thing as good hair...

but i agree...get her pregnant
i swear im always hearing the term "good hair" now a days. easily one of the dumbest things recently.

Back
Top Bottom