NT in Gtown

Pick up for the Crimson 3s is 8am-9:30am during the lebron cork NDC sale. Guess I won't be picking up my pair the first time I actually was successful with a twitter RSVP despite low expectations with actually successfully copping the corks.
Give yourself 30minutes on NDC, if you miss then head to gtown

Heading back home for spring break soon and I'll make sure to visit DC. Can't wait to finally go and check out NT Georgetown.
tongue.gif

You might be disappointed with the overall selection. While they have some of everything the focus as explained by Nike employees is on female athletes. Oh and nothing will ever be on sale at this location.

NikeDC is still one of the best places I've found in the area rather than heading to HOH in PG (which I refuse to do). Would be nice if the basketball selection was bigger but hey I can't complain its better than the online only approach I've been taking for the past 2-3 years.

NikeDC is still one of the best places I've found in the area rather than heading to HOH in PG (which I refuse to do). Would be nice if the basketball selection was bigger but hey I can't complain its better than the online only approach I've been taking for the past 2-3 years.

If you're looking for Jordan (CP3, Melo, etc.) bball shoes @NikeDC is actually really good. They also have a big selection of elite, kd, kobe and lebron socks and general bball apparel but all for retail, no sales ever store policy.

Yo I had record time on the twitter for these sun foams. Damn near 5-10 seconds. If I don't get the reply' eff it!!!

GTown Nike doesn't have something I want.

Nike.com does.

Can I order from Nike.com, and "exchange" it to GTown Nike for my right size?

GTown Nike doesn't have something I want.

Nike.com does.

Can I order from Nike.com, and "exchange" it to GTown Nike for my right size?

if you mean nike.com has something you want and GT does and you want to exchange a ndc purchase at GT, then i am pretty sure the answer is yes especially if you have your receipt.

if no receipt, they should be able to give you a gc to use towards another purchase.

anybody going out there tomorrow? or tonight lol

would like to get those penny 5s or at least check 'em out in person

Tonight's RSVP for the White Foamposite was up for SEVEN SECONDS before they sent out a message that "All DMs have been sent out for this launch"

I'll say that again......

SEVEN SECONDS

Something is shady down there in DC.

Tonight's RSVP for the White Foamposite was up for SEVEN SECONDS before they sent out a message that "All DMs have been sent out for this launch"

I'll say that again......

SEVEN SECONDS

Something is shady down there in DC.

I don't think it was that short, but it was DEF short.
Remember, time (and your perception of it) of the RSVP going out and it Closing out depends on many variables, your phone network, your ISP, Nike Servers, Twitter, etc...

It was prob up for about a minute... Even then, for having to look at a pic, then DM NikeDC, the RSVP's were fulfilled ABNORMALLY quick.

Last edited:
Gtown Nike gains about 3-4k new followers for every RSVP, i got my DB9s and SoL Hyperposites from there without snipers/bots, but that was when they only had about 5k followers, theyre up to like 40k now. i dont even try anymore

Back
Top Bottom