NT in Gtown

whats going on with the reserve system at nike dc?  I haven't recived a twit about reserving upcomming shoes

it's completely out of control. i have tried the last 3  times and had no chance even with a service…. not sure what else to do to get some new releases.

Someone in the Kobe 8 forum said the employee that ran the NikeDC RSVP has been fired. Hopefully they do something about bots moving forward.

Anyone know if Niketown DC still has black/white mens flyknit trainers in stock? I know its a longshot.

^ Call Nike customer service and see if they can locate a pair for you. They still have scattered sizes in their system.

death to nikedc !
assuming you didnt win.  Yeah I gave up.  I'm like 1 for 30 or whatever it is now.  The bad part about it the one I won I really didnt want the sneakers but was so damn happy that I finally won one that I said f it.  

assuming you didnt win.  Yeah I gave up.  I'm like 1 for 30 or whatever it is now.  The bad part about it the one I won I really didnt want the sneakers but was so damn happy that I finally won one that I said f it.
lol its so rigged man even with a bot you can't get through which is pretty damn sad .. i'm 1/1000 .. got through on them fire red 5s in july lol ..

Never gotten through their RSVP. Sucks to be so close and still have to rely on NDC for limited releases.

lol its so rigged man even with a bot you can't get through which is pretty damn sad .. i'm 1/1000 .. got through on them fire red 5s in july lol ..
SAME
mean.gif
. The ONLY shoe I ever got was those Fire Red 5's and that too I realized it didn't make sense to go all the way to Nike DC just for those... Literally I haven't gotten through on anything else, like there's no point in trying.
mad.gif

SAME
mean.gif
. The ONLY shoe I ever got was those Fire Red 5's and that too I realized it didn't make sense to go all the way to Nike DC just for those... Literally I haven't gotten through on anything else, like there's no point in trying.
mad.gif
right its such a damn shame when u actually want the shoe .. bs started for me with the db9s last year I was really feeling them D:

right its such a damn shame when u actually want the shoe .. bs started for me with the db9s last year I was really feeling them D:
Yeah man, idk why I bother trying... Like it's almost pointless. There has to be some other way they can release kicks because this is a fail.

Back
Top Bottom