NT in Gtown

I don't think Nike calls any of their new stores or remodeled stores Niketowns.

Mercer is tiny so there's no surprise this will be bigger considering the space they're moving into.

Best of luck to those that are applying.

got a phone interview but they told me they looking for weekday people right now i can only work weekends...they told me to apply later when the next time i should apply again?

I don't think Nike calls any of their new stores or remodeled stores Niketowns.
Mercer is tiny so there's no surprise this will be bigger considering the space they're moving into.
Best of luck to those that are applying.

Niketown Georgetown

guess ill be seeing some of you guys on the 25th. so happy we finally getting a niketown.
all of these NT only releases and the RSVP stuff we miss out on because we dont have a NT finally comes to an end.

got a phone interview but they told me they looking for weekday people right now i can only work weekends...they told me to apply later when the next time i should apply again?
Yeah was told that they were only looking for people that could work 9-6

Yeah was told that they were only looking for people that could work 9-6

That's good to hear. In my in person interview I told them I have open availability 3 days during the week.

Man, I'm excited and scared for Friday to come.

I just did my phone interview yesterday and got an in-person one tomorrow.  

Would anybody mind telling me how their in-person interview went and what to expect?

Ask them if you get turned down for the position, if there's someone you can speak with to receive constructive criticism. Get a number or email !

Ask them if you get turned down for the position, if there's someone you can speak with to receive constructive criticism. Get a number or email !

Just had my interview yesterday. It was a group interview of 7 people. I'm not too happy on how I did. But they said they were going to contact us either through phone or email to let us know.

Just had my interview yesterday. It was a group interview of 7 people. I'm not too happy on how I did. But they said they were going to contact us either through phone or email to let us know.

How long did it take for them to get back to you? I just applied for about 3 openings.

How long did it take for them to get back to you? I just applied for about 3 openings.

I applied last Saturday. They called me on Tuesday, did a phone interview and then had a group interview on Thursday. Now I'm just waiting for an email or phone call which would be sometime this week.

I was actually turned down for the position unfortunately. Pretty disappointed actually. I have past experience with Under Armour in their 3 specialty stores here on the east coast. Degree from Maryland. Several PT certifications. Work for an NFL team. Have access to players for appearances in store. Actually was held after the group and had a 2 on 1 interview with the male and female moderators. They loved how I wanted to bring a fitness dynamic to the store like NTNYC has. I would love to get some constructive criticism on why I wasn't hired and what they are looking for. Definitely intend on going to the opening and respectfully asking areas that I can focus on to be a better candidate for the company. If anyone has any info on how to contact them, please let me know via DM.

I was actually turned down for the position unfortunately. Pretty disappointed actually. I have past experience with Under Armour in their 3 specialty stores here on the east coast. Degree from Maryland. Several PT certifications. Work for an NFL team. Have access to players for appearances in store. Actually was held after the group and had a 2 on 1 interview with the male and female moderators. They loved how I wanted to bring a fitness dynamic to the store like NTNYC has. I would love to get some constructive criticism on why I wasn't hired and what they are looking for. Definitely intend on going to the opening and respectfully asking areas that I can focus on to be a better candidate for the company. If anyone has any info on how to contact them, please let me know via DM.

How did you find out? And what did you apply for?

For those who have/or will have jobs there:
Do you know what store policy will be for major releases? Raffle? Twitter? Midnight?Camping? etc.
Wasnt expecting to have a NT land so close to me, so Im not used to trying to cop from them

Back
Top Bottom