NT, is it ever too late to get circumsized vol. the ardvark be scaring chics

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Be proud of your joint...I like to think of it as a convertible....I can drop the top....or put on the hood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

I couldn't imagine getting circumsized later in life, that's the absolute last place you want sharp objects at
I feel bad for you , maybe a plastic surgeon can do this for you . I saw a episode of dr 90210 where they were reshaping kitties

I did some research on this a few months back:
-There is a chance you could lose feeling in you head piece.....permanently
-It could get infected
-The healing process is about 2 weeks and its VERY painful.

The only adults I would suggest get it are those with STD's because it increases the chance of giving it to someone and people who are experiencing painfrom it. Personally I've never had a female even mention it so I'll be keeping mine.

Ive always been told that it could possibly kill you if to late....glad im good on that tip wewww lol .

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

uncircumcised penis get more sensations....
pimp.gif

That's false. Like I stated in my previous post, I got circumcised when I was 18 so I've tried both and there is absolutely no difference.

Other folks say different.

maybe its because you had it done when you were 18?
give it some more time, more rubbin against your jeans and other areas... then see if its better than bein all natural
smokin.gif

natural oils x skin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

ive never got any complaints. just
eek.gif
. followed by suckage
pimp.gif
Maybe a - can you wash it - I give them a
indifferent.gif
andbounce their head like a basketball..

LOL i remember my boy when we were in the 7th grade got his done and the next day noone knew why dude was walking so funny he couldn't sit properly, run,jog was funny as hell seeing him during gym class play floor hockey then dude finally told us the next day what happned and we all started
roll.gif
but it does sound like it hurts
nerd.gif

no condoms FTW. just throw a twist tie on your joint and u good to go
pimp.gif

kiddinnngggggggg

this made me think of the yahoo answers thread where dude got his junk spit on and laughed at for being uncircumcised...

if it doesn't make you feel better that being circumcised is the mark of God's chosen people, then at least do it for the fact that you can turn domefrom a chore into a bonding session...

Back
Top Bottom