NT is my home vol. Tien LOL

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

1. Pack of Menthol anything
2. A Bronx Tale
3. Adderall

roll.gif

Sweet see thats why i like priority it comes instantly
pimp.gif

So i think ima just do priority for all. But glad to hear that you got yours Meabm2006
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Son got some shuttleC0CKs in the mail
Yo, How you gonna send someone with mickey mouse sheets a box of newports and a butt plug ...

On another note, its nice of you to send anyone anything .. really, it is ..

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Son got some shuttleC0CKs in the mail
Yo, How you gonna send someone with mickey mouse sheets a box of newports and a butt plug ...

On another note, its nice of you to send anyone anything .. really, it is ..
He asked for it. Most of the requests are fulfilled. Not all. But most. So im not just sending random things. 80% will get what they specificallyasked for,
smile.gif

i asked for newports which he got me, i don't really smoke but jic one of those nights having a bad day. i also asked for like food but its cool i meanhancock is a good movie, i actually play badminton, and the bubbles and ball were random but the ball is fun to throw around and so are the bubbles. andi've had that pillow case forever so i don't wanna get a new one until i get like a new pillow or something.

yeah wasup? i live on the west so maybe that's why its taking so long? I'm down for a mini basketball LOL

still waitin for mine but i live on the westcoast sooo maybe thats why? any update NIPxD?

WOW MAN I GOTTA SAY, this is very nice of you. Especially in rough times... Mad props and respect.. GOD BLESS..

Back
Top Bottom